IGNORED

A Lot Can Happen In A Week

andy234

user posted image

Just back from Majorca today and blimey cant believe so much could happen in a week. 3 players gone, Lita perhaps on his way (hope not) Coughlan to sign (maybe) and even HTV has a new look with the Clifton Suspension Bridge behind. Just as well I didn't go away for a fortnight, although it was pretty grim getting off the plane at Bristol in the wind & rain.

user posted image

Just back from Majorca today and blimey cant believe so much could happen in a week. 3 players gone, Lita perhaps on his way (hope not) Coughlan to sign (maybe) and even HTV has a new look with the Clifton Suspension Bridge behind. Just as well I didn't go away for a fortnight, although it was pretty grim getting off the plane at Bristol in the wind & rain.

You could have posted a picture with some boobies in the background!!

Guest MaloneFM
Why was she in an area that had that stripey tape on it, was it to warn people off cos of her slightly dodgy arm pits, or was she someone special like?

Dollymarie

Perhaps she was dead.

Is that why blokes sent you flowers the morning after?

Just arsking.

is that Tommy Doc in the centre left of the picture, standing next to the lilo ?

CHR  city.gif

Sorry, had to keep it at the top. Was getting bored with the Lita discussions, almost as bad as the Lee Miller threads. But this ....... biggrin.gif

Did you go on holiday with the sole purpose of taking pics of ladys baps, just wondering, cos if I was your missus, and I had just got me pics back from snappy snaps, I wouldnt be very happy! dance.gif

Dollymarie

p.s. any fit bloke pics?

A bit of bloke truth... we all look forward to seeing many pairs of breasts when we are on holiday! A particularly nice pair go by and we may say "Dolly, smile, let me get a photo of you!" when really we couldnt care less if we missed you completely!

Its the way of the worls, doesnt mean we don't like our girlfriends', we just like other ones too which we get to see less often. At least Adams is open about it. If he takes a picture of his wife it's probably because he wants to look at her!! smile.gif see... quite a sweetie really isn't he!

Guest MaloneFM
If he takes a picture of his wife it's probably because he wants to look at her!! smile.gif see... quite a sweetie really isn't he!

Did he say he went with his wife? Did he say he went with anyone else? I he did I certainly missed it shutup.gif

Did he say he went with his wife? Did he say he went with anyone else? I he did I certainly missed it  shutup.gif

Yes I did go with my family, they are at the bottom right of this picture but I didn't seem to frame them in very well, still cant get used to this damm camera

user posted image

Archived