IGNORED

...for An Undisclosed Fee

Br 1st ol

Went to the shop today...

bought a paper and some fags, but cant tell you for how much, the fee was not disclosed.

The estate agent was selling my house, an offer was recieved, we agreed to sell for an undisclosed fee.

Tried to book a holiday today, but Lunn Poly would not quote the price...it was undisclosed...

so tedius when you don't know what things cost....

why the secrecy?

surely it will all come out in the report and accounts anyway?

Guest Eamer

we have a right to know all details like in american sports like Basketball. where fans know how much the players get paid in wages and bonuses and everything

This has happened many times with us recently though. And what have Preston got to hide in signing Anyinsah. I can't help but be pessimistic and think it's us that has requested it.

I believe Preston have at least one other transfer on going and that may going to tribunal so if they were seen to be spending alot on Anyinsah then the club involved in the other transfer may demand more.

I believe Preston have at least one other transfer on going and that may going to tribunal so if they were seen to be spending alot on Anyinsah then the club involved in the other transfer may demand more.

Good point if you're right.

Although surely if it goes to a tribunal they would have the powers to ask how much the deal for Anyinsah was?

If not it kind of defies the point of a tribunal, which is meant to find a fair valuation of the player.

Guest young richy

I'd imagine the secrecy is down to our end.

why let all clubs know how much we got to spend on a new goalkeeper,another winger and a target man.

the sales of:

miller..........£300,000+

Doc............£100,000+dunno.gif

Anyinsah.....£200,000 dunno.gif

Heffernan....£125,000

Goodfellow...£25,000 dunno.gif possibly equates to £750,000,maybe more maybe less dunno.gif

We are trying to buy more players so it isn't wise to advertise how big our budget is.Look at Chelsea,as soon as they show interest the price doubles

I'd imagine the secrecy is down to our end.

why let all clubs know how much we got to spend on a new goalkeeper,another winger and a target man.

the sales of:

miller..........£300,000+

Doc............£100,000+dunno.gif

Anyinsah.....£200,000 dunno.gif

Heffernan....£125,000 

Goodfellow...£25,000 dunno.gif possibly equates to £750,000,maybe more maybe less dunno.gif

We are trying to buy more players so it isn't wise to advertise how big our budget is.Look at Chelsea,as soon as they show interest the price doubles

200k for Anyinsah? I don't think so. We're talking about an unproven youngster who has only played 7 times for the first team. IMO 50k would be more realistic. It doesn't matter how much promise is shown, until they can perform consistently on the pitch no one is going to pay big money. There are better youngsters than him who have fallen by the wayside.

Guest young richy
200k for Anyinsah? I don't think so. We're talking about an unproven youngster who has only played 7 times for the first team. IMO 50k would be more realistic. It doesn't matter how much promise is shown, until they can perform consistently on the pitch no one is going to pay big money. There are better youngsters than him who have fallen by the wayside.

hence the dunno.gif Honestly disapointed2se.gif

been with us since 8 or 9 years old so all of the expenses associated will be taken into consideration,£200,000 would be fair for a young winger with a bright future

hence the    dunno.gif Honestly disapointed2se.gif

been with us since 8 or 9 years old so all of the expenses associated will be taken into consideration,£200,000 would be fair for a young winger with a bright future

Nah, 200k would be ridiculously high!! I reckon less than 50k.

Guest young richy
Nah, 200k would be ridiculously high!!  I reckon less than 50k.

costs a lot of funds to train an individual,but we shall never know blink.gif

just a guess anyway,what matters is when you're buying players you want them as cheap as possible so it will be kept under wraps,we won't know till transfers are done and well and truly dusted

The amount that we would have got from compensation at a tribunal would have reflected the cost in training him from age 12 to present. Academy costs have to be declared to the FA, I imagine they take these and divide them by the number of players being trained to come up with a figure.

I would be very surprised if it was only £50k considering the cost of running an academy. The only way I can see it being that low is if it contains a massive sellon and some significant performance payments, which might net us more in the end than we would have got otherwise.

Nibor

hence the    dunno.gif Honestly disapointed2se.gif

Turn it around.

Would we be happy to pay £200k for a player whose experience is counted in minutes rather than games?

He couldn't even get on the bench for most of last season.

This has happened many times with us recently though. And what have Preston got to hide in signing Anyinsah. I can't help but be pessimistic and think it's us that has requested it.

With that in light I assume you are over thew moon with the undisclosed and tiny fee that we will pay if Cooko signs for us!

usuallly they leave the fee undisclosed becaus ethere are so many little add ons in the deal, games played etc that its hard to say exactly how much we will recieve

But they normally say " the deal is worth up to £xxx"

Archived