IGNORED

Fcc

openEnd

So the home kit was redesigned at the 11th hour, due to it being widely disliked.

Now the away kit (to be featured on Trinny and Suzannah's forthcoming series).

Would people like to be given the option to vote on next seasons kit? If so could an FCC member suggest it at their next meeting?

I mentioned this in an earlier thread but as yet no reply from any FCC representative. Where is richie, is he in hiding ph34r.gif after this latest R Gould led balls up? whistling.gif

Gouldie already stated that the problem is that we would have to have the votes around Christmas time, which would hurt the sales of the current shirt.

I can see his point regarding that but I can't believe that it takes them six months to design a shirt - especially when we know that many of their kits are similar (wasn't our away kit identical to a Scottish team last year apart from some orange instead of red?)

Plus they were able to change our shirt at the eleventh hour.

And you have to wonder what the hell their design department must be doing if it takes them that long to think of ideas and implement them into the manufacturing process.

So the home kit was redesigned at the 11th hour, due to it being widely disliked.

Now the away kit (to be featured on Trinny and Suzannah's forthcoming series).

Would people like to be given the option to vote on next seasons kit? If so could an FCC member suggest it at their next meeting?

I mentioned this in an earlier thread but as yet no reply from any FCC representative. Where is richie, is he in hiding ph34r.gif  after this latest R Gould led balls up?  whistling.gif

Not hiding - just made my merchandising views public again on the Franklin CITY thread.

The kit for next season was dealt with by RG.

The designs were never discussed or given over to discussion to the FCC.

I actually got to see the designs & at the time there were other sponsors lined up & there was talk of an own brand being put on the kits.

Personally I actually like the away kit, but having seen other clubs launch decent deals with Puma & Joma, I think we have got to think the whole replica / leisure thing through more carefully.

Maybe part of the FCC agenda for the future.

If it does become part of the fans decision, it certainly will get more than the views of the FCC.

Interesting to see who takes over from RG.

Out of interest richie, I know you've been praising the away shirt for a long time.

What did the colour look like on the plans? Was it similar to the real thing?

The new away shirt is exactly as I saw it - apart from the sponsor.

I think quite a few fans may well be taking it on hols with them.

Certainly better that the home one.

Certainly beats the black kits that everyone seems to bringing out.

Not hiding - just made my merchandising views public again on the Franklin CITY thread.

The kit for next season was dealt with by RG.

The designs were never discussed or given over to discussion to the FCC.

I actually got to see the designs & at the time there were other sponsors lined up & there was talk of an own brand being put on the kits.

Personally I actually like the away kit, but having seen other clubs launch decent deals with Puma & Joma, I think we have got to think the whole replica / leisure thing through more carefully.

Maybe part of the FCC agenda for the future.

If it does become part of the fans decision, it certainly will get more than the views of the FCC.

Interesting to see who takes over from RG.

In all fairness richie the hiding jibe was a joke, you do at least respond. Just that I thought I'd noticed a marked decline in your post count, since the new away kit. shutup.gif

You have to agree next season's kit choices have been 'interesting'. I accept you may not have been directly involved in the selection process, but you were party to inside information and expressed that you approved of the kits. RG surely would have taken your comments on board. So with that in mind you have put yourself in the firing line.

So concisely put, if enough people express an interest on a kit vote, you would suggest it at the FCC?

For the record irrespective of profit per item, a respected brand would increase total profit. We need to kiss goodbye to Total F!"£$%^ Garbage.

Nike, Umbro, Puma, Admiral with the old robin badge would look the dogs 'nads. You'd have them queueing round the block. A good plan for a club losing £1M per year maybe?

Gouldie already stated that the problem is that we would have to have the votes around Christmas time, which would hurt the sales of the current shirt.

Yeah I remember that TMIB, but he's no longer here. Surely it's not rocket science, give the punters what they want? 6 months to design that tat?

Unfortunatley I dotn think I will be able to make it to the next meeting - working in High Wycombe that day so unlikely to be back in time.

I thought I would add to this post something which I would appreciate being brought up on my behalf. Undisclosed fees!!

I would like to ask directly 1 - WHY was Tommy's fee undisclosed

2 - Why is the Anyinsah fee undisclosed?

We are the people who make this club tick so why on Earth are we niot party to this information.. the FCF is aout increasing the flow of information between the fans and the club yeah... so why restrict the sort of thing which we really care about! how can any of us decide on whether we think the academy is a good idea if we lose its products without knowing how much for??....

Cheers guys - anyone like to claim ownership of my point for the night?

You have to agree next season's kit choices have been 'interesting'. I accept you may not have been directly involved in the selection process, but you were party to inside information and expressed that you approved of the kits. RG surely would have taken your comments on board. So with that in mind you have put yourself in the firing line.

Unfortunately I got to see this seasons designs after they had been decided. So had little influence. But did express my views.

So concisely put, if enough people express an interest on a kit vote, you would suggest it at the FCC?

For the record irrespective of profit per item, a respected brand would increase total profit. We need to kiss goodbye to Total F!"£$%^ Garbage.

Nike, Umbro, Puma, Admiral with the old robin badge would look the dogs 'nads. You'd have them queueing round the block. A good plan for a club losing £1M per year maybe?

Totally agree

Hopefully we will get rid of TFG but knowing our luck we will replace it with Gola banghead.gif

Gola, was very much at the fore.

TFG were going to make the kit, with the Gola brand on it.

But it didn't come off in time.

Gola are making a comeback into football - In 442 mag this month the Gola classics are highlighted.

The other comeback brand is going to be Bukta - watch this space !!

Archived