IGNORED

Micky Bell

dorsetred

Guest hairyshamrock

If he's gone for a tour of the ground, i'm sure he'll only be about 20 mins. From what i've been told its a bit of a hole! (watch the flack fly back now about us playing at B & Q from Faust-ar$e...!)

Guest hairyshamrock
MARCUS STEWART - THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN IN BRISTOL SINCE THE TRUMPTON FIRE...!

Except wasn't that in Bath???

Yeah, but it was still great! I will ammend, thanks for pointin that out... blushing.gif

If he's gone for a tour of the ground, i'm sure he'll only be about 20 mins.  From what i've been told its a bit of a hole! (watch the flack fly back now about us playing at B & Q from Faust-ar$e...!)

Ever been inside the chnging rooms? to the training ground? in fact anywhere inside the ground that away fans don't go? The ground is actually very nice.

I think he was referring to Stoke-on-Trent itself, which is a nasty little place.

Tis a nasty place- made of 5 towns I believe. The ground on the outside is pretty horrible- it may be nice inside- can't comment. Can't see Bell being too much use next season in league 1 myself. Enjoyed his back pass free kicks lasts eason though.

Guest hairyshamrock

I was talking of Stoke on Trent in general... god, what is this "Pick on my poor English and Learning Difficulty day"?! Next thing you know, you'll be having a go at the fact i've had a nap and my hairs a mess... I'm a student you know!

so youve been to every part of stoke on trent as well have ya? i saw parts of bristol that looked scabby but he was with you lot for years.

My friend went to Staffordshire Uni, I've been up there a few times. From my visits and his comments it's not a very nice place...

Archived