IGNORED

Shaun Dyche

dorsetred

Guest daveyboy80

hi there

I watched you lot a couple of times last year, but as a Northampton Town season ticket holder what are you view's on Sean Dyche???

The cobblers dislike rovers nearly as much as you do as their team is made up of

80% ex cobblers players and staff!!!!

Guest Tactical Genius

He played the worst football of his career here. Don't expect any positive responses. He was once nutmegged from over 30 yards away, and also set about perfecting the near post headed own goal.

He's done well elsewhere but after a promising start for us in the old 2nd division (during our promotion season) he got injured and never regained his form. He was a bit of a car-crash-defender in the old 1st division and became a bit of a scapegoat amongst our fans. As TG said he played the worst football of his career here but he seems to have recovered since leaving AG... good luck to him I say!

great just what we needed!!

Any chance we could have stevie brooker! he was excellent both times i saw him play

HaHa Dream on he will be a goal machine for us next season,cant wait to see him and Stewert at front even better if its them 2 and Lita aswell.

Guest daveyboy80

worth a try!

were favourites for the 3rd season running, just hope we live up up to it!!

good luck next year chaps you deserve to go up!

all ate rovers clap ya hands!!!

Guest Tactical Genius

were favourites for the 3rd season running, just hope we live up up to it!!

then you are the bristol city of the basement.

Sean ( Bad Back ) Dyche was not very good when he was at City . Since then though he has shown how he can play when he was at Watford . Played very well for them .

Talked up as the replacement for Big Shaun Taylor , but just did not happen...

Sean Dyche is a big strong ball winning no nonsense centre half. Oh, thank **** hes gone to you guys, BT would have been in for him otherwise. Best of luck for the season coming, anybody who 'ates the gas' deserves something good!!

disapointed2se.gif The only thing I remember that dyche done really well was stepping on the ball,he was very good at letting the ball slip under his foot, ( very good if your a defender rofl2br.gif I really thought he had a real problem with his close up eyesight. doh.gif

hi there

I watched you lot a couple of times last year, but as a Northampton Town season ticket holder what are you view's on Sean Dyche???

The cobblers dislike rovers nearly as much as you do as their team is made up of

80% ex cobblers players and staff!!!!

chant6ez.gifKettering Town FC cool.gifcool.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

Archived