IGNORED

Sepp Blatter

bristolcityup

Excellent !

I'd love to see the backtrcking of womens football when they suddenly realise that Lycra is becoming the fashion in Football, espeically in the African countires where they starting to where all-in-one tight fitting kits.

Anyway, whats wrong with blokes oggling at fit birds on the football pitch? Women have been doing for years coming to watch mens football !!!

racist?????????????????????????????????????????

So this is they type of joke say Frank Skinnner or Jonathan Ross would use to introduce there TV shows whith perhaps a worse pun, are you are calling them racist aswell?

I have to disagree with you, finally a bit of fun from the boring old FIFA

I was referring to his singling out of countries for threatening punishments. He's been quoted as saying England (The team not the forum member :) ) would be thrown out of the Euro's if there was any crowd trouble for example, and there other pronouncement s he's made picking out certain countries for threats.

As for this sexist ####, it should be confined to those minority sports that require the women to be sex objects for publicity such as Beach Volleyball and Surfing. Womens football is huge in many countires and doesn't need gimmicks like this to attract new fans.

Archived