IGNORED

How Many Bought Tickets This Morning?

charisma_cider

Season ticket holders were able to buy the tickets for the derby 2day, my mate went down, would've joined him but was told "we're not sacrificing another holiday for City" only to later find we had our dates muddled up ranting.gif

but out of interest how many were down there today and is there still time left to purchase a ticket?

Cheers

Guest Moose
Season ticket holders were able to buy the tickets for the derby 2day, my mate went down, would've joined him but was told "we're not sacrificing another holiday for City" only to later find we had our dates muddled up  ranting.gif

but out of interest how many were down there today and is there still time left to purchase a ticket?

Cheers

I was there at just after twelve and it was as quiet as a church mouse - the car park was packed due to the TV ad being filmed, but there was just me in the shop doing any buying....

Moose.

Bought two yesterday, i asked the girl how many she has sold and she replied "lots".

So your guess is as good as mine.

I hope there is mate.Does anybody what information you need if you are going to book them over the phone ? Also will it be available to ring about 4:30 ?

Many thanks Tom farmer.gif

Archived