IGNORED

Do You Want A Laptop Computer?

Big Red Rich

More hot deals from the Empire of Big Red Rich!!

UNI:TELE now has an amazing range of laptops all at low low prices!

Toshiba Pentium 133.

Model 440CDT

64 MB Ram

Disc and CD Drives

Price: £229

Dell 233 MMX

64 MB Ram

Disc and CD Drives

Price: £279

Dell Pentium 2. 266

128 MB Ram

Disc and CD Drives

Price: £319

IBM and Dell Pentium 2. 366

128 MB Ram

Disc and CD Drives

Price: £359

IBM and Dell Pentium 3. 500

128 MB Ram

Disc and CD Drives

Price: £429

Compaq M700 Pentium 3. 1000

128 MB Ram

Disc and DVD Drives

Price: £699

BRAND NEW Celeron 1.1 GHZ

128 MB Ram

Disc and DVD Drives

Price: £659

Wide range of specifications are available. All stock except if Brand New are top quality reconditioned laptops. Prices include a 3-month warranty.

For further information, or to make an order please contact us:

Telephone: 0117 923 6661

E-Mail: uniteleuk@aol.com

Visit: Eurocold House, Cribbs Causeway, Bristol

Agreed, however not many people read that board and everybody that uses this board must have a computer and hence may want a portable device.

Its all about supply and demand and i'm sure there will be demand on here!

Also, in a way it is to do with City. I'm self employed, without sales and orders i dont get to watch Bristol City, hence in a way, your money will end up back with the club!!!

All the more reason to shop with me!

Well, i put some golf equipment i had for sale on here and got plenty of response and not one person took objection. My business is my livlihood, i'm not advertising on behalf of a large corporate company, i'm advertising so i can pay rent, bills, car costs and if i have any money left over i manage to get to see a City game now and then.

I'm sure your not trying to begrudge an City fan an honest buck? Right now i could sit at home and claim of the social and make more money then I am now. I don't, i'm working my ass off to try and build my company into a successfull business.

Remember the Beatles song, ' With a little help from my friends?'.

Guest east_dundry_red

To be honest rich is just trying to genreate intrest like any good buisneesman should. Those who are self employed will know about this. Rich works hard for his buisness and thats how he afford to watch city so lay off him.

Wow calm it edr only expressing an opinion!

OK BRR seems no-one else has taken any offence, just personally thuoght it shuold be on the non city board, but not attacking you personally, i don't do that at the board unlike others :D

well if you're going to sell them properly I'd better send this thread back to the top :P here's to more money for you so ya can get to more city games. :Party12: :clap:

Guest east_dundry_red
Wow calm it edr only expressing an opinion!

don't worry i wanst having a go.

Rich is a good mate of mine so its only right to stand up for him and he's good a what he does. Also if he gets a few sales he can by my drinks on my birthday next week :D

Personally, NailseaRed, you should have stuck by your guns.

This is a special interest forum, there are thousands of other web sites and forums on which goods can be advertised, if all of the forum user's with specific business interests began advertising their goods and services there would be little else on here.

Nobody reads the Non-City forum because nobody's interested, why would you log into a BCFC site to read non BCFC material, it would not make sense.

I don't see why anyone should object to a tag line linking to a web site offering goods but deliberate spaming of the forum by a respected contributor seems, to me at least, misguided.

Personally, NailseaRed, you should have stuck by your guns.

This is a special interest forum, there are thousands of other web sites and forums on which goods can be advertised, if all of the forum user's with specific business interests began advertising their goods and services there would be little else on here.

Nobody reads the Non-City forum because nobody's interested, why would you log into a BCFC site to read non BCFC material, it would not make sense.

I don't see why anyone should object to a tag line linking to a web site offering goods but deliberate spaming of the forum by a respected contributor seems, to me at least, misguided.

I do agree why advertising would get peoples back up.

This is a BRISTOL CITY forum and its for strictly BCFC talk only. I understand that by running his business sucessfully he will have money to watch City etc etc... but maybe it should of been posted in another forum :D

Guest lydneyred

Maybe we could have a For Sale/Wanted section on the forum....maybe in the bottom section with the test your signature, amusement arcade etc?

I've nothing against anyone advertising ought on here, but maybe it would be useful to have a completely seperate section for it.

If anyone has put anything for sale etc in that section then they could mention that in their signature, and then anyone who is interested could go in there to look?

Good luck to BRR though in selling the computers.........and EDR is just over excited about his birthday thats all!! :Cheeky22:

Well, maybe i did step over the line and will post anymore of my hot offers on the non-city board. But, any publicity is good publicity so its not all bad!

In the world of business, you cant be afraid to make mistakes. But ill make sure i dont make the same mistake again.

Still, decent prices on the laptops though, eh??!

Guest east_dundry_red
Good luck to BRR though in selling the computers.........and EDR is just over excited about his birthday thats all!! :Cheeky22:

its not for another week :P

Archived