IGNORED

Good Signing

Lita For Congo

I Heard a tip to buy in talented Far East talents as some defenders cant react to them and you get alot of money and merchandise, i signed him on a free after 2 seasons and i had already got loads of money from shirts ect. Also i had a nothing game against Crewe with a usual gate of 16,000 i had got 18,000 because of the interest i suppose.

Definatley worth a look

Also...

Danny Coid and Lionel Morgan are both worth a look, doing very well in a Premiership team now.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Isn't Coid at Blackpool? I've noticed him before but play Matty Hill Lb so there is no room for him in my side.

I signed some geezer called Tap and he is a quality midfielder. Him and Tommy are ruling Div 1 with ease.

I have a left winger called burns who is a must buy, he's been young player of the month all season so far!

My keeper I think came from Arsenal, Stack is his name, very reliable and has done well for me.

Also to build a decent squad that is capable of producing some quality players I signed all the above average youth players the Prem sides released. Best future talent of any teams in the football league

If your City, With the Right training Sekani Simpson and Sam Bailey are different class, Coid is at Blackpool nad like you said plays at Left Back but does a good job on the Left Wing. Leon Britton is quite handy. That Keeper you mentioned is pretty good but a lad from Man Utd called Daniels is class. He went to Palace and i bought him.

Tim Sparv from Southampton is a decent young lad, worth a look.

Anyone have any sugestions?

Archived