IGNORED

Who Are You At The Moment?

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

Guest DANBOY_BCFC

At the mo on 03/04 I am Hull. In my 1st season I started as Mansfield got them up to 3rd after about 10 games then left for Hull. Won the 3rd Div by about 8 pts and I also won the LDV, got manager of the year etc. Then won Div 2 and retained the LDV, MOTY again. Up into the 1st Won that by over 20 pts, it was by far the easiest season and lost in FA Cup Final 1-0 to Man Utd with an 88 min winner!

Currently in a good position in the prem after 10 games! Also got into Europe as Man U won the Treble handing me a UEFA place! In second round after a 0-0 (a) and 4-0 (h) 1st rd victory over Auxerre. Got promoted from Div 2 with Mickey Bell, and Tinman in my team Tins is now my 1st team coach. Ive got El Hadji Diouf, Fernando Morientes, Louis Saha, Carl Cort and Lee Peacock as strikers, Roy Keane and Babangida on loan from Barca in Midfield. Gary Doherty, Lee Unsworth, S.Caldwell, Sami Hyypia and Nicolas Burdisso in Defence. Kasper Schmeichel (brilliant) and Luke Steele in goal.

City were promoted with me from Div 2 but finished bottom and sacked Danny Wilson!

If your in your 1st season good lower league players to sign.

Lee Unsworth (Bury) - Best player I ever signed on any Champ Man game. Ratings of 8.60+ in Divs 3 & 2 and 8.50 in Div 1. Holding his own at 33 in the prem with 7.50+

Damien Delany & Jason Price (Hull)

Luke Guttridge & Dave Kitson (Cambridge)

Abobaka Fofana & Champ Man Fave Cherno Samba (Millwall)

David Wright (Crewe)

Damian Spencer hit 30 goals in Div 3 for Chelt!

and if you are a prem team get Carlos Tevez and Nicolas Burdisso (Boca) and Andres d'Allesandro (dunno what team! River Plate I) think

Havent taken over City yet? How are you guys doing in yout current games??

i find it way too easy with city so ive started with forest green its still quite easy all you need are the right tactics and its ######.

some other good players to sign are

Richard Walker(ST)-Blackpool

Aiden Mcveigh(AM)-some scotish team (need scots leagues on)

Tom Jacobs in the city youth team is really good despite having poor ratings

anyone else notice that city are ###te when you dont manage them at the mo they are 16th, halfway through the season

Archived