IGNORED

Girls Get Over To The Main Site Quick

Dollymarie

Right now you should all know by now that I love my football for the game, but when I just came across these pics on the main site I had to give them the once over.

http://www.bcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Match...~683297,00.html

Come on somebody else other than me has to appreciate all these lovely legs, and toned bod's. We even have proof that Scottys afro has gone.

Nice tights on Steve, and Marcus really does look that orange in the flesh!

Dollymarie

Thats twice in one week you have called me a hussy, I'm starting to worry!

Dollymarie

Actually it's 3 times, 2 threads! ohmy.gif

edit: there must be a lot of women looking at it; it's taking ages to open on my PC! ranting.gif

Damn, damn, damn. You don't know how gutted I am. I was down there only last week. I even said I wonder if Brian will bring them down here to train, as i know it's been done in the past. I missed them by days. ranting.gif

That is a heck of a climb up Brean down by the way for anyone who hasn't done it!

Going off now to oggle the photos some more, wonder if I can use one of them as my wallpaper/screensaver! biggrin.gif

Many thanks to Dollymarie for sharing her find!

If you think thats bad - you should have seen what he was wearing last night when I saw him in Edwards!

Now I understand why he was drinking coke!

My God, why is Steve Phillips such a knob-end?

What is he wearing; Kemal wannabe cross-dressing t!t

And muscles and chests, chests and muscles!

They all look in pretty fine shape for our promotion push this year. I'm studying for anyone below par and only found one so far, Phillips. maybe he has piled on the pounds and is trying to sweat it off beneath those tights, yuck!

Maybe that was the idea.....sweat the excess pounds off!

Dollymarie

Shame sweating it out doesn't work on his ego, the arrogant ######; cue claloudav saying how lovely he is! whistling.gif

Archived