IGNORED

Oh Dear Who Did Anyinsah Play For....

BCAGFC

Preston North End RESERVES.

BCAGFC

P.s. I know I need to get over it but i would like nothing more than for the money ******** ******* to be stuck in PNE Reserves for the next 3 years and for those of you who say pre-season games are not split into 1st team/reserves see who plays at Hereford/Clevedon next week, BCFC 1st team at Hereford, BCFC Reserves/Youth at Clevedon.

Guest east_dundry_red

Cresswell is their 1st choise striker. Anyemang is usually sat on the bench.

Also didnt leroy roseniour start his time at fulham like this.

why are some people so bitter, a young player didn't have the desire to play and possibly win promotion for Bristol City so he moved on................so what! he didn't want to be here so wasn't going to give 100%.

Looking at the preston situation, looking at the reports it looks like the 1st team and reserves were split into 2 groups and just played different games.

of the team that he played in Nash, Lucketti, Broomes, Davidson, Skora, Oster, Cresswell are all players who are regularary in the firsts team and are all mainly better players than we have.

MOVE ON!

BCAGFC

P.s. I know I need to get over it but i would like nothing more than for the money ******** ******* to be stuck in PNE Reserves for the next 3 years and for those of you who say pre-season games are not split into 1st team/reserves see who plays at Hereford/Clevedon next week, BCFC 1st team at Hereford, BCFC Reserves/Youth at Clevedon.

You really need to get over this.

a) this is no surprise. He was not playing our first XI last season, do you expect him to walk into Preston's first team? No. Neither does he.

b) It's pre-season anyway- squads are always choppped and changed.

c) he hasn't had a chance to prove himself yet.

d) I remember people laughing when Liam Rosenior went to Torquay on loan but then went very quiet when he earned a place in Fulham's starting line up for much of this season.

e) In the first place we don't know the ins and outs of it all.

f) Am I right in thinking the settlement involved a sell-on? if so, I hope he does brilliantly at Preston. If we get a £100k for him in a future move, then great.

Last thing I am going to say on the matter is he (Anyinsah) DID want to play for us (BCFC) and was about to sign a contract but was influenced (badly IMO) by his money grabbing agent hence my anger.

Of the PNE team that played at Bamber Bridge only 3 are regular 1st team players (Nash, Lucketti & Cresswell) all the rest are bench players and finally regarding Liam Rosenior he only got his chance in the Fulham 1st team because they had injuries to 3 full backs.

BCAGFC

P.s. Rant over end ov.

Preston (at Bamber Bridge): First half: Nash, Mears, Lucketti, Broomes, Davidson, Ayinsah, Skora, Parillon, Oster, Smith, Cresswell.

who ??    dance.gif

That team looks a mix of youth and experience, Carlo Nash was their 1st choice last season, so i don't think that is their reserve side

BCAGFC

Take a reality check. Imagine if you were in Joe's shoes for a minute. Anyinsah was offered more money to play for a team, who are not only better than us, they are a bigger club than us. As a 20 year old who hopes to progress in the game, he did exactly the right thing. Good luck Joe, i hope you do well.

Last thing I am going to say on the matter is he (Anyinsah) DID want to play for us (BCFC) and was about to sign a contract but was influenced (badly IMO) by his money grabbing agent hence my anger.

Of the PNE team that played at Bamber Bridge only 3 are regular 1st team players (Nash, Lucketti & Cresswell) all the rest are bench players and finally regarding Liam Rosenior he only got his chance in the Fulham 1st team because they had injuries to 3 full backs.

BCAGFC

P.s. Rant over end ov.

Liam started 21 games last season for Fulham. His opportunity came because ONE full-back (Volz) was injured but he kept his place on merit after that- keeping Bocanegra out of the team. He also played for England Under 21s.

Liam started 21 games last season for Fulham. His opportunity came because ONE full-back (Volz) was injured but he kept his place on merit after that- keeping Bocanegra out of the team. He also played for England Under 21s.

Spot on Percy, Liam has proved himslef in the fulham 1st team, hence keeping Volz out for a while, and getting the u21 call up. Fair play to him.

rosenior has been on the fringes of the first team since his return from torquay. some people are just so blinded by city they can't see the bigger picture

I Think you will find it was a they were mixed team with first team and res

Exactly. A lot of teams split their whole squads in two for the first couple of friendlies; there's no such thing as a reserve/first team at this stage.

I think you will find that Bocanegra was out injured as well and that Roseniors' first game was live on Sky and they commented that Fulham had injuries to their all their 1st team full backs so Liam got his chance. The only thing I will agree with you is that he did deserve to stay in the team after that.

BCAGFC

Archived