IGNORED

Bradley Orr

red til dead

That pic doesnt mean anything. Bradley is a very good working player and probably runs about 6 miles when hes on the pitch playing a game because hes everywhere when hes playing. I think its a bit of an unfair judgement to make because goldbourne came 1st

He may run around a lot but he doesn't really effect the game enough in midfield in my opinion. I thought that at Swindon he was excellent as as the right sided centre half out of the three and maybe defence would be a better calling for him. Perhaps he could challange Carey for the right back slot but then this isnt in Tins mind as he has re-signed Smith.

Good players at training can be ordinary on match day. Average trainers can be great players.

This applies to players, horses, and a great array of sporting animals. Orr is not flash, but gives his all for 90 minutes. IMO he is no midfielder, too complicated for him. He needs to be a back 4 stopper, made of the right stuff , with limited choices.

I don't think anyone can fault Bradley's effort he puts in when playing, his ball skills need a bit of fine tuning though! He is not the finished article by any means and not really having a settled place or role iin the team isn't helping him. dunno.gif

Archived