IGNORED

Left Winger

Just seen on teletext John Oster played a trial game for PNE yresterday and they are not keeping him, think he may do well down here for if we made a move, think he is still welsh international.

Also may sound stupid but has alan stubbs signed gor anyone yet for being released by everton and maybe good idea for player/coach

were not sign Stubbs. He'll probabley go to a Premiership Team or a Top Flight Championship Team. Don't Know Much about Oster but i rememebr him being a really promising young player at Sunderland but failed to make that impression. But he is more of a midfield player although some consider him a defender so if he plays on the left side of midfield then maybe we could look at him but if not then we don't need him.

Saw Oster in the FA Cup last season and he looked good think he was playing for Burnley

he is a good player but he carries the same reputation that a certain Mr Doherty had.

Tinman won't put up with this and unless Oster changes (he said he has) it's a no go.

we never had him. should have, but didn't

He had trials for our youth team, at the age of about 14, but was never taken on. I know this because I went to the same school as him, although a few years below him.

he is a good player but he carries the same reputation that a certain Mr Doherty had.

Tinman won't put up with this and unless Oster changes (he said he has) it's a no go.

Oster was sent back from a loan spell at Leeds last year for several breaches of discipline, mostly alcohol-related.

Archived