IGNORED

6.6 Million

Mr Gow

T D gone, JA gone, Heffs gone,Lita going, Coles going,No new stand, Tinnion and Millen still rookies, Heyward and Smith no better than we allready had, i pose this question to every City fan, where do you see this club in 5 years time? Answers from your head and not from your heart please

T D gone, JA gone, Heffs gone,Lita going, Coles going,No new stand, Tinnion and Millen still rookies,  Heyward and Smith no better than we allready had, i pose this question to every City fan, where do you see this club in 5 years time? Answers from your head and not from your heart please

i wont pass judgment until next season

Guest roejowland

in 5 years time, i feel that we should be in the position that reading are now.

i feel that we should develop our ground as it would help create a better atmosphere for home games.

we are not struggling with debt, we aren't desperately lacking in areas.

so we should be in the championship and making bristol proud.

Guest Tactical Genius

Exactly the same position as we are in now, a fairly strong division 3 side, which is how we have spent the majority of the past 20 years.

Guest sprout1883
£6.5 million isn't  a vast amount of money for a football club to be in debt, If i remember Leeds  were £90 + million in debt and they are picking themselves up, so hey don't worry to much at the moment.  praying smiley.gif

Not as long as people keep loaning you money.

If they suddenly want it back it's a heel of a lot

Archived