IGNORED

Slightly Off Topic..

redsontour

I know this is slightly OT, but I know a few people commited to the academy for it..

How many of the people that put their name down for the half marathon in September are actually entered? I know GeoffA is...and I am...? Tom was supposed to be doing a website for it wasnt he? Or is the whip cracker making him do something else?

city.gif

I know this is slightly OT, but I know a few people commited to the academy for it..

How many of the people that put their name down for the half marathon in September are actually entered? I know GeoffA is...and I am...? Tom was supposed to be doing a website for it wasnt he? Or is the whip cracker making him do something else?

city.gif

I have entered, and have started training, but I might not be able to run it now as I have an important meeting to go to in London on the same day. May just run a half marathon on my own the day before, though it's much easier with people cheering you on.

I have entered, and have started training, but I might not be able to run it now as I have an important meeting to go to in London on the same day. May just run a half marathon on my own the day before, though it's much easier with people cheering you on.

Think I may well make an important meeting to go to as well!!

Archived