IGNORED

Video. Leroy Lita

Guest Petercran

Guest Petercran

Hey I'm a reading fan just curious to see what leroy is like because i here we might be signing him so if anyone has any video footage of his goals could you send me the link. thanks

Guest BeNeRz

What is it with all the reading fans askin all the questions Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Hey I'm a reading fan just curious to see what leroy is like because i here we might be signing him so if anyone has any video footage of his goals could you send me the link. thanks

No, bugger off tbh snack.gif

If Lita goes and joins Reading or some other mediocre outfit it will feel like splitting up with your longterm girlfeind, you cant stand the thought of someone else looking after him/her. They will call him 'their's' and that hurts a lot crying.gif

I wish this was over soon, i can't take these ######* Reading fans posting here asking stupid questions about a player they can't afford and we have no intention of selling, but its looking more like we are selling him , WTF is going on already?!

praying smiley.gif

Why the hell would LL want to go to Reading, if he stays at the gate for another season and continues to perform to his current level, he can play for City in the Championship after we are promoted or possibly sign for a Premiership club. He is only 20 and their is plenty of time for him to play at a higher level, he would do well to stay and learn from Stewart, rather than play for an ordinary side like Reading.

Guest hairyshamrock

Sad to say, i can imagine him lookin up the number for Pickfords as we speak...

The logic does the maths and says - next season he could go for slightly less that ##** all!

Anyone who regularly reads this forum will tell you that I'm a polite sort of chap, not knowingly driven to petulance.

However, a simple message in response to you Peter:

You're curious about a player you might buy from us, are you?

I, on the other hand am more curious about why anyone would want to support a poxy team like yours, whose only means of success has been through the financial clout of a sugar daddy with a haircut that is so unnaturally coloured as to make him look like Coco the fukcing clown?

I'm also curious about why you Reading fans seem to think your shortarse scouse manager is so great when in reality he is a man with more failed appointments than George Best at Alcaholics Anonymous (I give you as Exhibit A his laughable 'stay' at Man City)?

And I'm also curious as to why your stadium (piece of plastic poo that it is) is never more than half full?

P!$$ off back to Berkshire or Herftfordshire, or Buckinghamshire or wherever your God-forsaken commuter hell of a town is and don't come back until you're playing us the year after next.

My first comments on the million LL threads

Hopefully common sense is telling him to stay. If he has another good season his profile will be higher and attract the attention of more clubs. If we go up great he shows loyalty and gets a crack at champ league (if he signs a new contract of course) If he doesn't or we fail to go up again his contract will be expiring therefore his value will be lower and that will appeal to more clubs. Maybe a one of the better Champ teams or newly promoted Prem team might take a gamble. I imagine he is confident of a repeat of last season (seems a very confident lad) so surely he doesn't see this as his one chance at the 'big time'.

I mean Reading?!! sleeping.gif Maybe Scoot has also had a word with him and told him what a hole the place is and that he couldn't wait to get out of there and back to Brizzle. dunno.gif

My first comments on the million LL threads

Hopefully common sense is telling him to stay. If he has another good season his profile will be higher and attract the attention of more clubs. If we go up great he shows loyalty and gets a crack at champ league (if he signs a new contract of course) If he doesn't or we fail to go up again his contract will be expiring therefore his value will be lower and that will appeal to more clubs. Maybe a one of the better Champ teams or newly promoted Prem team might take a gamble. I imagine he is confident of a repeat of last season (seems a very confident lad) so surely he doesn't see this as his one chance at the 'big time'.

I mean Reading?!!  sleeping.gif  Maybe Scoot has also had a word with him and told him what a hole the place is and that he couldn't wait to get out of there and back to Brizzle.  dunno.gif

Yep its a tricky one, frustratingly all we can do as fans is see how it pans out and trust the board to make the right decision, at this precise point, i don't know what that is anymore unsure.gif

But READING? laugh.gif OK they have a decent staduim and training facilitys blah blah snack.gif Has anyone actually been to Reading?

OMG it's a ghastly concrete eye sore, god knows how much that place devalues the nearby motorways. I would say 'Slough' is a town Reading aspires to, Yes, Slough has a much better class of concrete flats.

If the decision is Leroys i urge him to spend a weekend there and see for himself what enviroment he will have to exist in, then come back to Bristol and see why it's considered one of the best City's in the World!

Leroy is a Hero at City, that there is no doubt, but if he takes a chance on us and makes the decision to stay it could propell him to Legendery staus.. up there with the greats who are still talked about to this day and just as respected too, who knows maybe he could be the greatest and take us to the promised land of the Premiership?

Don't leave us Leroy, you can fullfill your dreams here at Bristol, I know the lure of playing against better players this season is tempting, but give us one more season, ONE MORE SEASON! and i'm sure you'll be there at the end celebrating with us in what we all desire.

Guest Petercran

Fisrt of all what i said was 'because i here we might be signing him ' might and even people on here think the romours could be true I'm not saying that hes coming I'm just asking if i can see some video footage for if he does come. i wasnt rude about it so all you ######s writing pointless posts that arn't helping me (I tried to be abusive). And for nialls stupid post theres some things i'd like to clear up. Are manager is a stingy **** and hasn't given us much in the way of transfer money he just built us a big stadium. also most fans hate coppell with a passion so i don't know were you got that from. 'poxy club' why do you say that, is it because were better than you you jellous we have a better stadium than you or we are finacially more stable??? I just asked a simple question and i got a load of poo about are plastic stadium. well done

Guest Royal Ian
Yep its a tricky one, frustratingly all we can do as fans is see how it pans out and trust the board to make the right decision, at this precise point, i don't know what that is anymore  unsure.gif

But READING?  laugh.gif  OK they have a decent staduim and training facilitys blah blah snack.gif Has anyone actually been to Reading?

OMG it's a ghastly concrete eye sore, god knows how much that place devalues the nearby motorways. I would say 'Slough' is a town Reading aspires to, Yes, Slough has a much better class of concrete flats.

If the decision is Leroys i urge him to spend a weekend there and see for himself what enviroment he will have to exist in, then come back to Bristol and see why it's considered one of the best City's in the World!

Leroy is a Hero at City, that there is no doubt, but if he takes a chance on us and makes the decision to stay it could propell him to Legendery staus.. up there with the greats who are still talked about to this day and just as respected too, who knows maybe he could be the greatest and take us to the promised land of the Premiership?

Don't leave us Leroy, you can fullfill your dreams here at Bristol, I know the lure of playing against better players this season is tempting, but give us one more season, ONE MORE SEASON! and i'm sure you'll be there at the end celebrating with us in what we all desire.

Bristol isn't much better mate.

I've said it once and I'll say it again as long as you stay in that crappy league you'll find it almost impossible to keep your best players. You may think why are they going to little Reading and Preston? well little Preston made the playoff final last year and were one game away from Premiership football, Little Wigan are IN the Premiership, and little Reading haven't been out of the top 10 in the Championship since our return in 2002. Wake up call for someone just because those three clubs mentioned don't have the history accolades of say a Leeds Utd or the support, all 3 of us finished above them and Leicester and Wolves last year.

Reading have one of the best training facilities in the country, a brand new modern stadium with ever increasing crowds (avearge of 17,000 last season) and are playing at the top end of the Championship. All it needs is a little improvement and we could be in the Premiership, where are Bristol City?

Also if Bristol is soo superb and Reading is such a dump nevermind he can still live in Bristol, it's not too far from Reading.

Fisrt of all what i said was 'because i here we might be signing him ' might and even people on here think the romours could be true I'm not saying that hes coming I'm just asking if i can see some video footage for if he does come. i wasnt rude about it so all you ######s writing pointless posts that arn't helping me (I tried to be abusive). And for nialls stupid post theres some things i'd like to clear up. Are manager is a stingy **** and hasn't given us much in the way of transfer money he just built us a big stadium. also most fans hate coppell with a passion so i don't know were you got that from. 'poxy club' why do you say that, is it because were better than you you jellous we have a better stadium than you or we are finacially more stable??? I just asked a simple question and i got a load of poo about are plastic stadium. well done

Fair enough, but when you have social rejects like jon214 spamming crap all day you can understand peoples reaction another Lita to Reading thread.

Guest Royal Ian

Totally. He has polluted HNA with text speak and spouted pure crap. Annoys the hell out of us so God knows what it's like for you guys!

i've got nothing against Bristol City and would really like to see them get promoted but you don't need to have a go at our club either pal. Have a go at Jon and I can join in too! laugh.gif

Guest Petercran

Thats cool. jon217 or what ever if the same has also been a little **** of HNA to so sorry about him. So the deal looks dead now dosn't it, he said he wants to stay with you lot. Hopefully he dosn't sign another deal and you don't get promoted and we get him on a free. smile.gif

Guest Royal Ian
Thats cool. jon217 or what ever if the same has also been a little **** of HNA to so sorry about him. So the deal looks dead now dosn't it, he said he wants to stay with you lot. Hopefully he dosn't sign another deal and you don't get promoted and we get him on a free. smile.gif

How did you work that out? On Friday they said they are continuing discussions this week!

I personally think if the two clubs can come to some sort of an agreement over the fee then he will join us. I can't see personal terms or anything being a problem.

Guest Petercran

Now can i have some ######in video footage...look on your official site. bad new for you and for evryone on here who was a **** about it haha. sorry to anyone else who wernt esteemed dignitaries about the thread.

Guest Royal Ian
Do you live IN Reading RoyalIan?

No I live in Didcot but I spend a lot of time in Reading anyway and it's not as bad as an earlier post made it out to be. Why?

There's a video of all 30 of his goals from last season but you need to be a BCFC subscriber to get it.

Ian: well as you can see from my location I'm not that far from Reading so I was just curious. I'm in fact even closer to you than I thought blink.gif

I wish this was over soon, i can't take these ######* Reading fans posting here asking stupid questions about a player they can't afford and we have no intention of selling, but its looking more like we are selling him , WTF is going on already?!

praying smiley.gif

Careful what you wish for! blushing.gif

Yes, I concede my post was a mite intransigent but with respect, what on earth did you expect?

You come on another club's forum, ask them about one of their top players and by definition show a lack of respect, expecting a polite response about where you can see some footage of a player you are about to sign!

A couple of points, sonny:

1) Reading is a hole - please see http://www.guardian.co.uk/britain/article/...1053822,00.html Offically a crap town. I don't live in Bristol so I have no particular flag to wave but you will note that it isn't listed....

2) You are bankrolled by a folically challenged fool. Please see http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2.../30/cillablack/ and please don't tell me has has taste......

3) Steve Coppell is not exactly a winner when it comes to management and I quote:

Steve Coppell

October 6th 1996 to November 8th 1996

Coppell Joined with a promise of bringing the good times back, It never happened and after a mere 6 weeks in charge, he quit. Becoming the manager with shortest stay in our history...

4) Learn to spell

5) Bugger off

Archived