IGNORED

Do You Think Marcus Should Play Against Rovers

Guest REDCIDERARMY

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I have spoken to some rovers fans and there really looking forward to baracking stewart and hope he gets injured,do you think do you think Tins should leave him out of this friendly,because these games never are,and what is the point of picking up needless knocks.

Guest Royal Ian
I have spoken to some rovers fans and there really looking forward to baracking stewart and hope he gets injured,do you think do you think Tins should leave him out of this friendly,because these games never are,and what is the point of picking up needless knocks.

To be perfectly honest Why are you playing Bristol Rovers in a 'friendly'. It seems total madness to me! ohmy.gif

Good point, cos they are bound to try and do something! Dirty scumbags!

Dollymarie

To be perfectly honest Why are you playing Bristol Rovers in a 'friendly'. It seems total madness to me! ohmy.gif

Exactly! Can't figure it out myself. So many people are treating this like it is the most important game of the season!!! Forget about the Rovers...they are in div...whatever it is the bottom one so who cares. We shouldn't even be playing them and risking injuries from a reckless tackle from a gashead trying to become a hero. Hell I couldn't even name a single Gas player now. This is just a stupid fixture. I so hope it doesn't become an annual highlight for those that can't let go. banghead.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Good point, cos they are bound to try and do something! Dirty scumbags!

Do you do stand-up? (And I'm not referring to your sexual proclivities)

Do you do stand-up? (And I'm not referring to your sexual proclivities)

No stand-up here! Seriously though, we're all looking forward to the City v Junior Agogo match (I'm sure that you have other players of note - honest whistling.gif )

Guest DrFaustus
No stand-up here! Seriously though, we're all looking forward to the City v Junior Agogo match (I'm sure that you have other players of note - honest whistling.gif )

We have better players than Junior - Richard Walker for one. If both teams put out their strongest sides, we'd still get annihilated.

Lawnmower?

Guest DrFaustus
DrFaustus is actually the best poster on this forum!

I want his babies  blushing.gif

Gaz, have you been on the fabulous funghi? Thanks for your odd remarks - I'm blushing.

There may be slight biological obstacles to you having my babies along with other minor problems.....Senora Faustus is not fond of the idea of sharing the McFaustian Cumberland Sword.

See you behind the bike sheds. unsure.gif

Archived