IGNORED

Official Sms

Dollymarie

Top striker going and no decent ballwinning defender,we ain't going up disapointed2se.gif

CORRECT; VERY LITTLE CHANGE IN A RUBBISH DEFENCE; Much rather have Leroy than Stewart ranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

What else can go wrong for the club now?. After all the negative publicity they are going to get over the stand fiasco we now go and sell LL for peanuts (which we will find out evantually it was), I wish the club would stand up for itself for once and inform the paying customers the truth (regarding the fee), people know Reading have a bit of money it is no great secret. At least the PR guru at BCFC got it right, might as well give us 2 bits of bad news together rather than splitting them up (I recall a certain government doing the same thing).

BCAGFC

P.s. I hope it is not the case but I fear the LL news is a crushing blow to our promotion hopes, come on Tinman/SL prove me wrong.

Mods. If I get banned for any of this could someone inform me as I will not bother to log on again.

My guess is that the fee is probably undisclosed at the moment as we wouldn't want to alert other teams as to how much money we may have available to go after other signings, as they may then hike the prices up for us.

What else can go wrong for the club now?. After all the negative publicity they are going to get over the stand fiasco we now go and sell LL for peanuts (which we will find out evantually it was), I wish the club would stand up for itself for once and inform the paying customers the truth (regarding the fee), people know Reading have a bit of money it is no great secret. At least the PR guru at BCFC got it right, might as well give us 2 bits of bad news together rather than splitting them up (I recall a certain government doing the same thing).

BCAGFC

P.s. I hope it is not the case but I fear the LL news is a crushing blow to our promotion hopes, come on Tinman/SL prove me wrong.

Mods. If I get banned for any of this could someone inform me as I will not bother to log on again.

eldest has just returned home, and spoken to a couple of fellow fans, and Stewart is threatening to resign/leave. Trying to get more information from him

Guest C.T.I.D
eldest has just returned home, and spoken to a couple of fellow fans, and Stewart is threatening to resign/leave.  Trying to get more information from him

quick,start a thread on it

It has been stated already that no LL funds will not be reinvested FACT. While we are still in this division we have to resign ourselves to the fact that all our better players will move on in the very near future (Coles/Phillips/Golbourne/Cotterill) but we MUST get the best price for them (which in LL case we are not), Crewe always hold out for top whack so why can't we.

BCAGFC

Not alot we could do about it though if the player wants to go and we can get a good sum of money for him then thats life I'm afraid. I will miss him but I'm glad the matter has now been resolved and this gives us a month to replace him.

Archived