IGNORED

Why Am I A Bristol City Fan?

RedM

Oh the highs and lows of football.

Why do I follow a club that lifts you so high one minute, Stewart and possible signings, promises of promotion. And drop you emotionally from a great height another time, Lita, financial worries, internal squabbling, poor handling of some players?

I guess all clubs do this to their fans, but why do I feel that we have more hurt than joy? sad.gifcrying.gifsad.gif

Forumitis.

It's because you come on here that you actually think things matter.

I suggest 2 weeks of playing solitaire only; you'll be as right as rain!

the way this board is treating their fans, a few will find other interests sooner than later.

Cool. Might be able to stretch my legs out as those Dolman seats are so cramped.

That stupid rumour about Boyd and McLeod isnt looking quite so stupid now. If Leroy signs then il take either of them.

The one positive to come from this is that there is still nearly 4 weeks untill the season starts. The board should give Leroy 3 days max to agree terms. This will give Tinnion the time to get in some players with any money he gets that the club recieved from the transfer.

Neo I heard from an undisclosed amount of source that it was yer beer gut and not your legs that needed extra space.......... I know mine does  biggrin.gif

It's fluid retention and i'm dealing with it.

My Doctor says I look fine from the front and that is a positive. I tend to look for positives. The comments on the streets don't bother me as such anymore and tank is not really an insult after all when you think about it.

I need a lie-down now. I think i'm going to get battered on the new thread I just started.

Umm batter! shutup.gif

Archived