IGNORED

Official Sms

Guest Neo

You can get 50% off Leroy's England pictures in the club-shop! ohmy.gif

Bargain!

And no, I don't care that you are in mourning; get over yourself. I had too when my favourite player left for a pittence last season (albeit I now accept he was pretty crap).

I think I liked his hair now I reflect w00t.gif

There is no loyalty in football amongst young players being promised the earth by agents. Leroy has gold chains and sports-cars to buy; apparently he is going for leopard-print leather - he can do that quicker at Reading.

You can get 50% off Leroy's England pictures in the club-shop!  ohmy.gif

Bargain!

And no, I don't care that you are in mourning; get over yourself.  I had too when my favourite player left for a pittence last season (albeit I now accept he was pretty crap). 

I think I liked his hair now I reflect  w00t.gif

There is no loyalty in football amongst young players being promised the earth by agents.  Leroy has gold chains and sports-cars to buy; apparently he is going for leopard-print leather - he can do that quicker at Reading.

Dare I say Neo........ words of Wisdom from you........ that's a first laugh.gif

Dare I say Neo........ words of Wisdom from you........ that's a first  laugh.gif

I copied it from a Robbored post about three years ago.

I knew it would come in handy!

Don't know when i'll be able to use Glos_Boy's "I told you we were going up and Bradley Orr would be our main play-maker" response, but, it is safely copied away.

I copied it from a Robbored post about three years ago.

I knew it would come in handy!

Don't know when i'll be able to use Glos_Boy's "I told you we were going up and Bradley Orr would be our main play-maker" response, but, it is safely copied away.

Around xmas time would be about right dance.gifpraying smiley.gifsnack.gif

Archived