IGNORED

Lita Replacement

Kibs

Well unless Leroy Lita shows some loyalty that you hardly ever see in football these days then he'l soon be a Reading FC player.

The question is - Will Tinnion be given some of the money to find a replacement and who are the possible candidates?

Guest BeNeRz

but he has had problems with his agent, mayb he wants to but cant agreed with the agent.

give it till tomoz if he leaves ill tie him up and leave him in reading train station razz.gif

Guest ReadingFC
but he has had problems with his agent, mayb he wants to but cant agreed with the agent.

give it till tomoz if he leaves ill tie him up and leave him in reading train station  razz.gif

I'm sorry but this is bollox. Doyou really thinkit is all down to the agent.

Lita would have held numerous talks like Tinnion & the Chairman & decided the move to Reading will be a good move career wise.

Sorry lads!

Guest The Traveller

i want lita to stay but if he goes and the money just sits in the bank and not ploughed back into making the team stronger then it is a joke.

Guest roejowland
Then MS and SB get injured and we have..................................2 players who have yet to score a goal for the first team.

also 2 players who have yet to play up front for the first team. stewart hasnt scored for the first team. gillespie scored at cheltenham

also 2 players who have yet to play up front for the first team.  stewart hasnt scored for the first team.  gillespie scored at cheltenham

Gillespie has played up front for the first team and i believe that Tinnion see's Cotterill as a winger too. It wouldnt be fair on them to rely on either of these two to get the goals if Brooker or Stewart were to be injured/Suspended. I'm not saying they are poo - Just that we need somebody else aswell.

Obviously Brooker and Stewart will be the first choice front 2 and they will get us goals but they are both pretty similar players, and neither are especially pacey. What if one of them get's injured, suspended or acquires Leapy syndrome ?

Ok we have Gillespie who is a more than capable auxiallary striker and Coterill who can play up front but is not a natural striker, neither are the finished product, both are young and need more first team experience . We need someone with pace up front to give us another option otherwise I fear another season of long balls sailing harmlessly through the Ashton Gate Skies...........

blink.gif

I don't think we'll see anyone come in - Other than the C/H that we've been trying for all summer long

If you're right this is a MASSIVE gamble. Given the new transfer regs, a wafer thin squad is not an option. Also the club now have to win over a hell of a lot of supporters again. I'd expect at least 2 or 3 new faces....and I don't think i'm the only one!

i really don't think we need a striker to come in only maybe for cover if stweart or brooker gets injured and we still have gillespie, cotteril. maybe the only thing he could do and wanted a striker would be to get a season long loan on from a prem club. but i thin we are ok for strikers. our main concern it a centre back

I'm sorry but this is bollox.  Doyou really thinkit is all down to the agent.

Lita would have held numerous talks like Tinnion & the Chairman & decided the move to Reading will be a good move career wise.

Sorry lads!

not exactly a great career move unless you consider that he will truly be in the shop window and be sold on within 2 seasons for 4-5 times what we get for him which just goes to prove he is well worth keeping for one more season. but with this board there is no surprise with this short termism once again.

Archived