IGNORED

Doncaster Game

Guest Rovers_Till_I_Die

Guest Rovers_Till_I_Die

Apparently we have 2000 spaces for this game now (not all ticket, very risky), and we will be in the Wedlock Stand, anyone know if there is any truth in this? With it being the first game of the season and with our recent signings, I reckon we will sell out our allocation, so I'm hoping we have the full 2000 allocation.

Apparently we have 2000 spaces for this game now (not all ticket, very risky), and we will be in the Wedlock Stand, anyone know if there is any truth in this? With it being the first game of the season and with our recent signings, I reckon we will sell out our allocation, so I'm hoping we have the full 2000 allocation.

i dunno and don't care but its nice to know youve supported the city since 1994 chant6ez.gif

Have you officially been told you have the Wedlock for this particular game? If so, it suggests the Wedlock ain't going to be rebuilt just yet as had been widely announced.

Guest Rovers_Till_I_Die
Have you officially been told you have the Wedlock for this particular game? If so, it suggests the Wedlock ain't going to be rebuilt just yet as had been widely announced.

It's just randomly changed it to City, don't know why, and it wont change it. oh well. On our website it says we have the Wedlock stand, but then again, our offical site isnt of the ebst quality...instead of having the Bristol City badge, it shows the Bristol Rovers badge, enough said..

It's just randomly changed it to City, don't know why, and it wont change it. oh well. On our website it says we have the Wedlock stand, but then again, our offical site isnt of the ebst quality...instead of having the Bristol City badge, it shows the Bristol Rovers badge, enough said..

Glad to see you're not Bristol Rovers (the gas).....it's something laugh.gif

Guest Bristol Red Rover

Spoke to you ticket office yesterday and they said to call back in a week or so when they might know whether we'll have the Wedlock or the Williams (yeah, all of it englandsmile4wf.gifwink.gif ) Hope we get the Wedlock - cheaper as well as noisier.

Archived