IGNORED

This Morning

Guest jon214

Guest jon214

i said he was signing but u said he wernt

good luck in your league. if we don't get to the prem i expect to c u in the championship as i think stewart is a great striker and i don't actually no why we sold murray as he was quality. just spend the money on a centre back and maybe a striker and then you can call yourself a champuionship side.

i said he was signing but u said he wernt

good luck in your league. if we don't get to the prem i expect to c u in the championship as i think stewart is a great striker and i don't actually no why we sold murray as he was quality. just spend the money on a centre back and maybe a striker and then you can call yourself a champuionship side.

Championship............ yep Division 2...... granted a division above BCFC but only one.

Thanks for your kind words......... many fans of teams that have gone up in recent years have said the same regarding BCFC.

We will get there again and when we do .....watch out smile.gif

Guest jon214
Championship............ yep Division 2...... granted a division above BCFC but only one.

Thanks for your kind words......... many fans of teams that have gone up in recent years have said the same regarding BCFC.

We will get there again and when we do .....watch out smile.gif

good luck and maybe we will play u in the cup

Archived