IGNORED

Comes And Goes

mundz18

you know what players and board members come and go

i and we ,was supporting the reds 10, 20 years ago, and will 10, 20 years

into the future, because together we are all united or even city, as one. get it got it, good.....

i'm not just going to quit supporting city just because one player has left us. We still have a devastating strike force in Stewart and Brooker biggrin.gif

next season were definatley see Cotterill and Smith scoring from both angles of the pitch and Scott Brown in Centre.

Still can't wait till next season

I gave up hero worshiping players and managers or even chairmen many years ago for the very reason that i have seen so many come and go.

Leroy Lita will, providing he actualy goes, be just one more on a very long list, although i won't hold anything against him because he has been very good for BRISTOL CITY. If only he had been on the bench against brighton but still 29 goals last season and hopefuly a shed load of money now, so providing he doesn't slag us off when he leaves i say good luck to him, and i hope he does very well in the future!! And then we make a load more money out of him in a sell on clause which i am darn sure the board has insisted on!!!

Archived