IGNORED

Time For The Truth

Bristol Boy

There must be a rift or lack of communication between the Manager & Board.

Why?

Tins gives LL the No 8 at Lunchtime and, by the evening, we've accepted yet another "undisclosed offer."

Why not disclose it, after the £125k figures for Heffernans UNDISCLOSED FEE & Coughlans UNDISCLOSED FEE, both leaked out, anyway?

I don't think Tins minds selling LL PROVIDING THAT THE MONEY.....OR AT LEAST A DECENT AMOUNT OF IT, is reinvested in the squad.

I'd say, on balance, the rest of us feel the same.

As I said last week and before, if the kid doesn't want to play for us and is out of contract in less than 12 months AND with the Tribunals record of decisions biased heavily in favour of the buying club, it makes sense to get rid now and stop any uncertainty and sulking from the young man.

I don't blame Lita.He's young, greedy, ambitious and self interested.His agent cares not a jot for BCFC, he cares about LL..That's his job.LL is a player not a fan and sees the bright lights of the Championship and the Premiership beckoning.This was always likely when we didn't get promoted.

There appears to be a problem with the Board regarding the new stand and the commercial staff are departing like lemmings..WHY?

Are we building the new stand and, if so, why are there (So I'm informed dunno.gif ) 2,000 tickets available for Doncaster Fans on their website in the Wedlock Stand??

If we aren't building it, when will the bricks, debentures & box purchasers see a refund?

If we are, why haven't we started, as CS said we would, on July 1st?

The Board, in my view, need to be up front with us and tell us:

a.If no money's available.....what's happened to the £125k we had for Coughlan?

b.If the stands not going ahead or delayed, to commence...........when?

We've had:

Miller £225k......more to come

Doherty £100k?.......more to come

Anyinsah £50k.....more to come

Heffernan £125k

Lita? I reckon £750/800k with much more to come, taking it to £1.2/1.5m and 20/25% sell on profit.

Add to that the savings on wages for all the players, staff & coaches, that have left against the 4/5 that have signed.

Tins has more than done his bit on the financial front.

As of yet, we've not even had to pay a fee.

So, come on SL, let those of us who've paid out for Season Tickets, Bricks,Debentures & Boxes know the truth.

Will the stand be built & when?

Will TRANSFER funds be given to Tins to strengthen the squad?

Are the financial concerns grave and does the Board/certain memebers, want out?

AT THE TIME OF THE MS TRANSFER & NEW STAND WE LOOKED AMBITIOUS & FORWARD LOOKING.

WE NOW LOOK LIKE A DIV TWO SIDE.....PLAIN & SIMPLE.

A LOT OF US FEEL LET DOWN....SOME ARE EVEN SAYING, CONNED.

THE NEXT TWO WEEKS SIGNIFICANT SIGNINGS & STAND BUILDING WILL RESTORE FAITH.

LACK OF ACTIVITY WILL ONLY FUEL THE RUMOURS THAT ARE ALREADY CIRCULATING.

TIME TO ACT.

Archived