IGNORED

Bring Back Lee Miller!

The Humble Realist

Obviously I'm jokin bout bringing Miller back but we have jsut got rid of lee plus heffernan and will surely now neeed to bring in two players of similar calibre as back up for brooker and Stewart.

With lita almost defnitly going it jsut shows what a load of garbage it was when tinnion said "my aim is to play Stewart, brooker and lita all upfront"

Defnitly keep coles now and try and patch up the weaker areas of the squad - a holding midfielder, reserve strikers and maybe a reserve defender

we don't need another striker, Even though Leroys going but we still have Stewart and Brooker as our big-men. And Gillespie in the shadows and he is a fantastic back-up. He has always impressed me Gilly has. People our also saying a lot about Dave Cotterill as a striker so if there our problems then we could put him in.

Also i don't think we should sign a defender as a Reserve. Heywood would be a good back-up for if there our problems with our defence during matches. Were not going to sign Coughlan or anyone his type but someone more of a Evatt type player. A tall strong defender who we could rely on.

With lita almost defnitly going it jsut shows what a load of garbage it was when tinnion said "my aim is to play Stewart, brooker and lita all upfront"

You don't think that Tinnion wanted to lose his top striker 3wks before the start of the season do you? banghead.gif

Archived