IGNORED

I See Reality Is Still A Long Way Away

Guest Neo

So many threads now criticising the clubs ambition, the board, the Manager. All I can say is I hope Tins doesn't read this forum anymore and thank god the SL forum is closed.

Thus far in the last few weeks, I believe the following has happened:-

Some players not given new contracts (forum understanding)

Signed some good players at this level (forum euphoria)

Heff, Tommy, Goodfellow? leave (forum understanding)

Club announce massive cumulative debt (little said to be honest)

Leroy still not signed contract; a few issues to sort out but nearly there (little said to be honest)

Leroy still not signed contract; agent problems (little said to be honest)

Reading make an undisclosed offer (forum uproar)

Seems to me that the real issues in this Leroy saga have been largely ignored. These being:-

CLUB HAS HUGE DEBT BEING FINANCED BY THE BOARD CONSISTENTLY YEAR ON YEAR

LEROY HAD NOT SIGNED HIS CONTRACT FOR A VARIETY OF REASONS

Now call me what you want, but the man being described by so many people in the lita please stay thread as "mate" might actually not give a flying firk about you or the club.

Your "mate" might have actually wanted to get out of here to fulfil his England amibitions.

I wonder why your "mate" had agent problems? Perhaps he wanted more money and felt the agent wasn't doing enough?, perhaps the agent didn't suck up to him enough?, perhaps it is B.S. spin whilst Tins and SL are trying to get a petulant kid to realise what this club has done for him and how much he owes us, but, they hit a complete brick-wall.

Just because Leroy is your "mate", don't think the worse of the people who are truly behind Bristol City 100% as it is just plain wrong.

We are a club trying to balance rising debt against trying to move forward. Some times players will want to go, some times they'll have to go.

You all seem too convinced that it is the latter with Leroy. I suggest it might be somewhere in between?

Archived