IGNORED

Striking Options

bristolcity

With Litas departure looking imminent, we are short of experienced cover for Brooker and Stewart, although the young un's are talented, just wondering if Beckett has signed for anyone yet? Scores goals for fun in this division and would be an ideal replacement at around 100k, what do you think?

BristolCity

With Litas departure looking imminent, we are short of experienced cover for Brooker and Stewart, although the young un's are talented, just wondering if Beckett has signed for anyone yet? Scores goals for fun in this division and would be an ideal replacement at around 100k, what do you think?

BristolCity

i saw recently micheal bridges was out of a club?! could be worth a gamble?! i know hes injury prone but his luck might change?! dunno.gif

i saw recently micheal bridges was out of a club?! could be worth a gamble?! i know hes injury prone but his luck might change?! dunno.gif

This is true, having checked BBC.co.uk he is clubless - surely it'd be worth a go, I mean if he gets injured we have backup!

Oh I thoguht he was released the same day as Liddel

Nope he was transfer listed on the same day. Will cost about 100-150k

Goals to games at this level he's fantastic. 19 goals in 32 games in three different loan spells last year.

Has a big ego and will demand high wages.

Wants to stay up north although money would tempt him here.

Serious doubts over fitness and one of his knees is highly suspect.

Very good player but too much of a risk for us and not the kind of person tinman wants here.

All i know is, is that we have 4 strikers atm (leeroy aint left yet, gillespie, brooker and Stewart), i don't think Cotteril if a striker, i see him more as a winger to be honest. We aint going to play this Chelsea 4-3-2-1 formation are we???

Adam Boyd wont come to us, I wouldn't mind Lee Trundle though, reminds me of Jacki.

Archived