IGNORED

Swindon Cider Reds

Guest The Groundwell Cider Red

Any other Cider Reds here who are based in the town which is famous for its inbreds and roundabouts. like me you must laugh at those poor deluded fans who think they will win the league or at least get promoted.... like ###### will they Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.!! biggrin.gif

I too am stranded in this sleepy backwater town. One wonders where they will all shop now that Sports Soccer is closing down. Somewhat ironic that Swindle shirts are made by Lonsdale given the amount of the people in the town centre who persist in wearing white Lonsdale track-suits.

I'm here as well but will be moving out around the 22nd.

Been here a year living a bit too close to the County Ground for my liking.

swindlered, I noticed Sports Soccer too - I cannot for one second believe that they didn't do enough business to keep it viable considering the amount of people usually in there getting their latest trackie blink.gif

Still, they could always head to the Outlet Village now laugh.gif

Yep I'm afraid me and my son are stuck here too, over in West Swindle and surrounded by mutoids, they do get excited, I thought we were bad with the much heralded arrival of Marcus but theyre wetting their pants at the arrival of one T. Thorpe, how sad is that!!

They also seem very happy to have offloaded Heywood only hope he proves them wrong city.gif

Guest moonchild
So why all the 'closing down sale' signs then?

Despicable tactic to shift some more trackies and trainers if true  wink.gif

I'm afraid that you will soon understand why the Swindon fans are so happy to be rid of the Hoof, and only slightly less in the case of Smith.

Guest moonchild

Yes sorry i did end up posting the wrong quote! You may have guessed that i'm a Swindon fan but i hope you don't mind my little contribution as i don't indulge in mindless abuse, and i was honestly astounded that you were interested in Heywood. Smith may be a different kettle of fish - he has a good and accurate finish - but i'm not sure he's any better than what you already have.

Isn't the same company's store in Bristol closing down too? (the one by I think HMV)

Obviously when you signed Stewart, Smith and Heywood also Russell you didn't get optimistic.

Obviously when Swindon sign players we're not aloud.

The beginning of Pre-Season seems like an eternity ago now

why is it thought that swindle are wetting their pants about thorpe and skeletors love child (cureton) i mean the only rushing around they will do is to burger king laugh.gif

Archived