IGNORED

Now For The Announcement On Transfer Funds!

Bristol Boy

Well, the Board have responded to several pleas, including mine last night, for clarification on the stand and I think it's fair to say that unless we can secure a long term catering contract, it won't be built.

Planning seems like a formality.......although with "Sports Mad" Bristol Council, that's never guaranteed.

The clarification of cost on the tenders is also fairly simple stuff, unless either side starts taking the micky.

Now, when LL stays or goes and from what he's said today, it's by no means certain.........although I wouldn't bet heavily against it!.........we can then have an announcemnt about being prudent but allowing "Brian to come to us and we'll consider it" type statements, although, fees will go up on the basis that we have money after selling Lita.

Is that an opinion based on something said by the board in public or from something in an FCC meeting?

Niether, just things that have been floating past my ears in a very hot and stuffy office farmer.gif

Guest markreynolds1986

I don't think it would matter what the board say anyway , it would probably be a load of ******** anyway.

Anything that this forum guesses on is just as likely to happen as what the board actuall says will happen. disapointed2se.gif

Niether, just things that have been floating past my ears in a very hot and stuffy office  farmer.gif

The fact that we were willing to pay around 100k for Coughlan suggests that there is some money there anyway, I reckon the board will be willing to supplement it with some of the Leroy money - say 300-400k?

The fact that we were willing to pay around 100k for Coughlan suggests that there is some money there anyway, I reckon the board will be willing to supplement it with some of the Leroy money - say 300-400k?

Would be nice to see some money made available but i expect Tins will have limited funds, i expect the Coughlan deal was not 100k up front, more like spread over 12 months.

If Lita switches to Reading then expect a similar type of deal done, 400k up front, 400k over 12 months and 200k based on appearances and England caps.

I hope we got a sell on clause too, anyone know if that was written in the deal?

I think you will find that the upfront fee for LL would not even buy Tom F an electric fan for his stuffy office let alone another striker although we could buy one in 5 years time when we stand a chance of getting the add ons.

BCAGFC

P.s. VERY VERY disappointed with BCFC regarding the fee (just anticipating the reaction of most of us when we find out how much it was) and lastly didn't Reading disclose the make up of Scott Murrays' transfer fee when asked not to a couple of seasons ago.

Archived