IGNORED

Your Starting Line Up...

DolmanDudess

Looks good but I have to disagree with the central midfiled pairing. They are two similar players, both don't have a great deal of physical presence and are more attack minded. I think you need someone in there capable of putting his foot in, doing some running and breaking up the opposition play - especially away from home. Cole Skuse could well be the best option at the moment, so him in for either Russell or Wiltshire (depending on form) maybe something that needs to be considered.

I know its boring to say we need a grafter in midfield but you do need that balance you against strong oppostion you'll be over run in midfield.

......and no I'm not saying bring back Joe Burnell!

GOULD

AMANKWAAH

BUTLER

HILL

BELL

ANYINSAH

DOHERTY

DINNING

GOODFELLOW

HEFFERNAN (AND OR LITA)

ROBERTS (AND OR LITA)

ALL OF THE ABOVE HAVE LEFT/WILL BE LEAVING UNDER THE TINNION REGIME. LOOKS A PRETTY GOOD TEAM TO ME

Are you kidding? The full-backs would get roasted, the central midfield would be the least mobile midfield unit since Steven Hawking's playing days and Goodfellow and Roberts would spend hours arguing over who was going to take the free kicks.

I didn't see anything from him in the last few seasons to suggest that he's capable of playing in a division higher than league one and I don't rate him that highly to be honest.

You wouldn't have seen a lot of him over the past few seasons as he has been a bit unlucky with injurys. You were suggesting he was slow. I was suggesting he wasn't. Simple as. Yeovil to finish above City this season? Doesn't sound so unbeliveable now, does it?

That team looks better than last years team already in my opinion, even if Leroy goes. We look to have more of an attacking threat and with a couple more additions i'm still feeling very optimistic about next season.

I didn't say he was slow, I said he'd get roasted. That's not because he's slow, it's because he's a bad defender.

He didn't play much in the last few seasons, no, but when he did, he looked uncertain and nowhere near composed enough to be a defender for a team hoping to challenge for promotion.

Edit: And yes I think that Yeovil finishing above us is unlikely. Even without Lita we have 2 great strikers (we scored 5 in 2 games without Leroy at the end of last season) in Brooker and Stewart, plus great potential in the likes of Cotteril. The make or break for me will be whether Heywood is upto the job or not.

Guest east_dundry_red
Taking Leroy out the equasion and on the grounds that Tins doesnt make anymore signings what would be your starting 11 for next season...?

Mine...

Phillips

Carey Coles Heywood Golbourne

Cotterill Wilkshire Russell G Smith

Stewart Brooker

dunno.gif

same side but wilkshire russel smith midfield

cotteral up front with brooker stweart behind the 2 if u get what i mean?

Stewart is not a striker, he's allways been played as an attacking midfielder not a striker.

Guest striker10

Stewart is not a striker, he's allways been played as an attacking midfielder not a striker.

well cole skuse is a definate starter in central midfied, i kno cole and tinnion has told him he will be starting.

Guest striker10

cole skuse will be playing centre midfield i expect the team to look like this

phillips, carey,coles,heywood,golbourne, wilkshire,russel,skuse,cotterill, stewart, brooker

3-5-2

Philips

Carey Heywood Coles

Murray Smith

Wilkshire Skuse/Brown Russell

Stewart Brooker

And I think it looks very weak. There could be a lot of goals from Stewart Brooker Wilkahire and Smith. The few times that we played Murray at RWB last season he looked like scoring, he's a waste of space as a right winger. I think we are weak in a number of positions and whatever formation we play there are going to be massive problems. No real bite in midfield, Brown hasn't really looked up to it to me. Skuse is a better footballer but I don't know if his tackling and workrate is there opposite can be said of Bradley orr. Cotterill can only really play a bit part if he plays right wing cos he showed last season that he can't hold down a place long term cos he gets tired. With a 4-4-2 I think Golbourne would be a problem area as I think he is a year off at least of making a serious impact as a good first team player. Jamie Smith is a big no no for me which leaves carey or Coles as a right back. Hopefully Fortune could put in 46 performances like his one against Torquay then he would walk in to my team.

Guest BeNeRz
GOULD

AMANKWAAH

BUTLER

HILL

BELL

ANYINSAH

DOHERTY

DINNING

GOODFELLOW

HEFFERNAN (AND OR LITA)

ROBERTS (AND OR LITA)

ALL OF THE ABOVE HAVE LEFT/WILL BE LEAVING UNDER THE TINNION REGIME. LOOKS A PRETTY GOOD TEAM TO ME

Okkkkkkk some1 has had the sun effect them to much, butler and dinning rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

3-5-2

Phillips

Carey Heywood Coles

Murray Smith

Wilkshire Skuse/Brown Russell

Brooker

Stewart

Perfect!!

Stewart's not a striker, that has to be the best one yet.

Please try to learn how to spell our players names as well, it isn't difficult, those 3 you spelt wrong were actually spelt correctly in the thread you quoted.

Archived