IGNORED

Best Player

red til dead

Who do you think is the best player in the world at the moment?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest MaloneFM

I thought Michael Ellis was very good. Steven Bateman wasn't bad but you are easily impressed when you are nine.

But I'd have to say Bernard Morris was the best all round attacking midfielder at Upper Horfield school so he gets my vote.

Guest C.T.I.D
Rooney every day, Ronaldinho anit a patch on him.

ronaldhino gets rattled too easily by a few tackles and cant tackle well himself......rooney just takes them in his stride and dishes them out too.

rooney stays on his feet too most times.ronaldhino.........overrated

Guest CaliforniaRed
As an all round player you won't find many better than Lampard.

Hate to say this but that Baldy Headed French guy is still pretty good !!! englandsmile4wf.gif

ronaldhino gets rattled too easily by a few tackles and cant tackle well himself......rooney just takes them in his stride and dishes them out too.

rooney stays on his feet too most times.ronaldhino.........overrated

Yeps very true, Rooney is better looking aswell, hard to belive but true. laugh.gif

Ronaldhino is lazy too, i'm glad he never came to England and hope he spends the rest of his butt ugly days at Barca

Guest C.T.I.D
In my opinion, Ronaldinho is the greatest footballer to grace this planet.

I can do what he does in your avatar but i bet he can't upend someone like Ashley Cole on Rooney or Docherty and Orr on jason McAteer dance.gif

Archived