IGNORED

Moaners - Grow Up!

Markman

"I've been mugged sold a season ticket under false pretences"

"This club has no commitment to the future" drone drone drone - you make me sick!

1. You buy a season ticket because it is CITY - always will be CITY - if you feel cheated then the club is not in your blood - tough luck.

2. If we invest the dosh for Lita we will have a stonger squad - we will get promotion.

3. Then all the whingers will want to come back - you know who you are.

4. And if we do screw up, me, like many others, will still but a season ticket next year because we love and support the club (and if you can't afford a season ticket (I have been there many times)then the true supporter will cough up every week.

The only thing that slightly confuses me is letting Hef go - but I will not throw my toys out of the pram, get stroppy and say the club have let me down - I, and the thousands of other true supporters, are THE CLUB - we are CITY - some things we cannot influence - but it is our Club - so bog off and moan somewhere else - we haven't even kicked a ball yet - honestly - some people! ranting.gif

Guest BeNeRz

"This club has no commitment to the future" drone drone drone  - you make me sick!

1. You buy a season ticket because it is CITY - always will be CITY - if you feel cheated then the club is not in your blood - tough luck.

2. If we invest the dosh for Lita we will have a stonger squad - we will get promotion.

4. And if we do screw up, me, like many others, will still but a season ticket next year because we love and support the club (and if you can't afford a season ticket (I have been there many times)then the true supporter will cough up every week.

The only thing that slightly confuses me is letting Hef go - but I will not throw my toys out of the pram, get stroppy and say the club have let me down - I, and the thousands of other true supporters, are THE CLUB - we are CITY - some things we cannot influence - but it is our Club - so bog off and moan somewhere else - we haven't  even kicked a ball yet - honestly - some people!  ranting.gif

I agree with that, but the fact heffer went was because he wanted to play all the time, which you expect and want as a footie player.

End of day the loyal fans of BCFC will be with there club thick and thin.

But they do have a right to express the desire to win things and keep our best players.

Lets just see what desision he makes 2nite.

Guest roejowland

agreed. obviously i don't agree with everything that this club does but i still support city because I'm from bristol. i don't go to every city game because they are amazing and play fantastic football.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

"This club has no commitment to the future" drone drone drone  - you make me sick!

The only thing that slightly confuses me is letting Hef go - but I will not throw my toys out of the pram, get stroppy and say the club have let me down - I, and the thousands of other true supporters, are THE CLUB - we are CITY - some things we cannot influence - but it is our Club - so bog off and moan somewhere else - we haven't  even kicked a ball yet - honestly - some people!  ranting.gif

What pompous ********.

If you can't deal with other people's views then obviously you shouldn't bother visiting a FORUM for people to discuss views and news.

What pompous ********.

If you can't deal with other people's views then obviously you shouldn't bother visiting a FORUM for people to discuss views and news.

You can hardly call today a "discussion" whistling.gif

Loving City is one thing Hating the chairman is the another, like Lansdown he is a money grabber u dnt need that in football! we need a chairman who can say no to clubs because he has that great ambition!! whos's next Cotterill?

Loving City is one thing Hating the chairman is the another, like Lansdown he is a money grabber u dnt need that in football! we need a chairman who can say no to clubs because he has that great ambition!! whos's next Cotterill?

No.

We need a chairman just like Lansdown.

Someone whose 1st interest is Bristol City.

Someone who continues to put money into the club.

Someone who acts with business sense and doesn't gamble with the clubs future.

We don't want 1982 again.

Would you rather be like Leeds, or Cardiff, or Wrexham or Swindon... to name only four.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Someone who acts with business sense and doesn't gamble with the clubs future.

No other company would have kept the same leadership after some many expensive mistakes.

What pompous ********.

Oooh - pardon me for treading on your sensitive toes - I thought this was a City forum for supporters not glory hunters - push off and support Man U and Chelsea if thats what you want - the season has not started, Tinman and the Board can have another go - most of us will wish them luck not drone on about passed mistakes and act like portents of doom before we even kick a ball

City till I die

Guest WillsbridgeRed
Oooh - pardon me for treading on your sensitive toes - I thought this was a City forum for supporters not glory hunters - push off and support Man U and Chelsea if thats what you want - the season has not started, Tinman and the Board can have another go - most of us will wish them luck not drone on about passed mistakes and act like portents of doom before we even kick a ball

City till I die

Yeah glory hunter, that's me to a T!

What type of fan does not want sucess for his team?

I suggest you stick to your stamp collection pal if you hate the thought of progression.

Yeah glory hunter, that's me to a T!

What type of fan does not want sucess for his team?

I suggest you stick to your stamp collection pal if you hate the thought of progression.

I hate the thought of "supporters" who seem to revel in the prospect of City failing - like I said in the first post - grow up (Oh - hang on a minute I am not allowed to have a point of view am I - Perhaps you can enlighten everyone and tells us where this forum of Utopia is )- I am actually supporting the team towards progression - which is far more than some people.

I can actually imagine you pouring over your stamps and complaining because you had to sell a penny black to ensure your "collection" could carry on - take a reality check

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I hate the thought of "supporters" who seem to revel in the prospect of City failing - like I said in the first post - grow up (Oh - hang on a minute I am not allowed to have a point of view am I - Perhaps you can enlighten everyone and tells us where this forum of Utopia is )- I am actually supporting the team towards progression - which is far more than some people.

I can actually imagine you pouring over your stamps and complaining because you had to sell a penny black to ensure your "collection" could carry on - take a reality check

I'm more upset with yet another so called city "fan" taking a pop at fellow supporters.

Are you so naive that you thought this forum would be full of happy people pleased to be losing a highly prized asset who captures the imagination?

You say " am actually supporting the team towards progression" Well come on, how do you support the team then? Lets be honest, a moan about fellow fans is hardly something a great supporter does.

If you (and certain people in the club) can't handle criticism when something bad or controversial happens, then don't look.

I'm more upset with yet another so called city "fan" taking a pop at fellow supporters.

Are you so naive that you thought this forum would be full of happy people pleased to be losing a highly prized asset who captures the imagination?

You say " am actually supporting the team towards progression" Well come on, how do you support the team then?  Lets be honest, a moan about fellow fans is hardly something a great supporter does.

If you (and certain people in the club) can't handle criticism when something bad or controversial happens, then don't look.

Nothing bad has happened - we have more money to invest and that is good - But I see the clarity of your argument - I cannot moan about fellow fans criticising the club - but you - oh Venerable Willsbridge - can moan about about a fellow fan moaning about moaners - the superiority of your position overwhelms me.

I am sure we will all rejoice on the day promotion is secured

Hating the chairman is the another, like Lansdown he is a money grabber

This would be very funny - only I suspect you actually believe it.

He grabs his own money, and ploughs it into the club.

I have two words for you Dandaboy - grow up!

The problem I and many other fans have is the fact that this has happened again. It happened with Rosenior, Cole (no sell on!), and numerous others. We are given these promises people woll stay at the start of the summer, 'he'll sign soon, 200 year contract' etc. I personally am fed up with this and feel as a fan I have been treated like a mug, the club knew this would happen, they probably planned it to a certain extent.

Same story different year i'm afraid, this is why people are moaning.

As for Landsdown is a money grabber, he has piled money into this club, money he doesnt technically have as it's in shares. He does like the rest of the directors have plans for repayment, when the club can afford it. Your ignorance is somewhat appalling, but sadly predictable.

Archived