IGNORED

New Leroy Bid

Guest C.T.I.D

Guest C.T.I.D

going to get the radio on and have a listen for myself,may be a ploy to attract a prem club......if they don't come in for him he may well stay here.

Guest BeNeRz
if they don't come in for him he may well stay here.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I freakin hope so!

I wonder what all the people going to be like who were flamin leroy disapointed2se.gif

Guest C.T.I.D
i cant see it now!

C.T.I.D tuning into every channel there is!  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

Ahh made i laugh that did MADE I LAUGH! rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

nope,just the one that i always have on the pc running.....5 live(transfer talk this hour)

little things that please little minds etc etc razz.gif

Whether the Wolves thing is BS or not - this is the only sensible reason I can think of for keeping the fee undisclosed for now. So that any other clubs interested are forced to make an offer that might be in excess of Reading's.

Nibor

Whether the Wolves thing is BS or not - this is the only sensible reason I can think of for keeping the fee undisclosed for now.  So that any other clubs interested are forced to make an offer that might be in excess of Reading's.

Nibor

As if Lita's agent wouldn't tell any other clubs who are interested what the going rate is. rolleyes.gif

Guest Ben Wah Balls

How are Wolves on a downer when they finished the season 18 games unbeaten! Hoddle has really turned them around, very good bet for promotion.

As if Lita's agent wouldn't tell any other clubs who are interested what the going rate is.  rolleyes.gif

When an agent is acting on behalf of a player during contract negotiations and not brokering a deal between two clubs... why would they know? And why would either club want to tell the agent?

Nibor

When an agent is acting on behalf of a player during contract negotiations and not brokering a deal between two clubs... why would they know?  And why would either club want to tell the agent?

Nibor

Jesus. I didn't realise you could get evening classes on naivety.

Jesus.  I didn't realise you could get evening classes on naivety.

That's a very clear well thought out argument - well done! Perhaps you'd care to explain?

If you were Reading's chairman why would you tell the agent the fee so he knows the bargaining price to drum up interest from other clubs?

If you were SteveL why would you tell him? So he can ensure that a bigger club knows what to bid at maximum and secure a better move for his player?

Basic bottom line is it's not in the interest of anyone who agreed the fee to tell others about it until the deal is signed.

Nibor

Archived