IGNORED

Ummmm Stewart

Guest roejowland

Guest roejowland

i don't understand why everybody is sooooooo gutted that lita might go. big deal. the club will get some money for him. also what about marcus stewart, surely if its 2 up front, thats brooker and stewart with gillespie and cotterill pushing for places. so i don't understand why people are searching for leroy replacements, when we have the best 2 strikers in the division.

Guest BeNeRz

As i have already posted in another thread,

Brooker is going to be on form after his 4 goals in 2 games at the end of the season, stewart going to be up 4 it even more as its he debut we will be fine.

Because LL was our top scorer last season!

Many of the games he scored in (all 3 MK Dongs games, Torquay, Walsall, Peterborough, Tranmere). He either scored the majority or all of those goals making him very important to us last year.

Fair enough MS could do a very good job for us and hopefully will but what if Arsenal sold Henry and signed Trezguet (sp?). He's always their top scorer and I don't think the fans would be happy if he left even if they had brought in a suitable replacement.

And remember only SB has proved himself to be able to score in a city shirt so far...DC has been playing on the wing but missed a few sitters, SG has hardly featured in the first team but has missed a pen and hit the bar, and MS obviously hasnt played a game yet.

I think the fans have every right to be gutted that LL is leaving, I mean, there wasn't much else we could dance and shout about last year other than leroy and other youth players emergence.

Archived