IGNORED

If Leroy Had Not Played For England..

Guest citycityman

Guest citycityman

Under 21 England match, Lita comes off the bench and heads in winning goal in front of Peter Taylor and other highly respected pundits and many scouts watching the game.. Was that goal that Lita scored the moment every City fan knew he wouldnt be with us this season? also had he not scored that goal would he still be worth a million? my guess is no..

by the way I'm a first time poster, City fan, 23 years old and attend most ome matches and the odd away match every season, nice to meet you all. city.gif

There were plenty in the forum expecting Lita to be sold in the last season January transfer window. Definately now before the start of the coming season.

Some supporters are very vocal with their concern, but when Stewart came in, it pretty much summed up the fact that Bcfc thought Lita may well be on his way. As for the million pounds, well the 29 goals would be the main reason, but the under 21's cap may have helped the price just a little. Full internationals are the real bench mark, and the 21's cap was i believe just a friendly.

Welcome to the forum and try to ignore the catty claws.

Archived