IGNORED

Bloody Helicopter

Show Me The Money!

a blue and yellow helicopter flying above central Bristol a lot.

I live in St Annes and often over the last 2 weeks I've been woken up by this bloody copter flying around.

One night it sounded like the bloody thing was about to come plough through my house.

I'm guessing the council have dusted off there wallet and actually purchased one.

Either that or we've had one for ages and its now the Summer Chav joyriding season and were seeing it more often.

a blue and yellow helicopter flying above central Bristol a lot.

I live in St Annes and often over the last 2 weeks I've been woken up by this bloody copter flying around.

One night it sounded like the bloody thing was about to come plough through my house.

I'm guessing the council have dusted off there wallet and actually purchased one.

Either that or we've had one for ages and its now the Summer Chav joyriding season and were seeing it more often.

Either that or a police budget review could be coming up, and they want to make sure they use it enough to justify it for another year... whistling.gifwhistling.gif

don't live in Bristol so no but the bloody dog next door woke me up at 415 this morning so I got up and went to work, forgetting it was my day off!

And the owners are sags! city.gif

Poisoned t-bone through the letter box will sort that

(oh and make sure the dog gets a good home!!! shifty.gif )

Archived