IGNORED

Friendlys On The Weekend

Guest thatchermeup

I will be going to where ever we field our stonger 11, hopefully including Stewart. I suspect that will be Hereford as they will provide the sterner test, so assuming thats the case, should be in a "nice" pub in Hereford by midday!!

I will be going to where ever we field our stonger 11, hopefully including Stewart. I suspect that will be Hereford as they will provide the sterner test, so assuming thats the case, should be in a "nice" pub in Hereford by midday!!

And me and 2 others.

Heading to whichever stadium where Stewart is named in the squad.

Guest Moose
And me and 2 others.

Heading to whichever stadium where Stewart is named in the squad.

Is there likely to be a squad announcement by close of play Friday???? I was going to go to Clevedon, but if there's something to ponder before setting off Sat AM I could be tempted to change my mind.

What's the form on this sort of thing from last year????

Is there likely to be a squad announcement by close of play Friday???? I was going to go to Clevedon, but if there's something to ponder before setting off Sat AM I could be tempted to change my mind.

What's the form on this sort of thing from last year????

Possibly Friday as it's a weekend game, but, i'm not holding my breath.

Midweek games were certainly always the day of the game last year, can't remember what happened for weekend fixtures unfortunately.

Let the train take the strain from Filton Abbey Wood dep 11.12 to Hereford arrive 12.21 time for a pint or six biggrin.gif (£13.80 return ;thats from Glos)

Archived