IGNORED

Leroy Still Training With City

Dollymarie

Might seem a bit silly to post this, but the school I work at went swimming today at the University pool, and nearly all the first team were there, INCLUDING Leroy, he is still training with them. They were having a swim, and Leroy was definitely still part of the group.

Dollymarie

Guest Royal Ian

It's on your OS. He says that his agent was in Reading yesterday and today and Lita is just waiting on the call to go to Reading (will be tomorrow morning now) to seal the deal and do a medical. I'm expecting a 12:00 press conference as we have a game tomorrow night and I think Lita will be there for it. (not playing but I am expecting him there)

Yep cant see him staying now, I'm 99.9% sure he is leaving. Obviously gutted to lose the boy, hes been a joy to watch, and has scored some excellent goals. crying.gif

Hope you enjoy him Ian, you and all the other Royals and i hope he does well for you.

city.gif

Guest Royal Ian
Yep cant see him staying now, I'm 99.9% sure he is leaving. Obviously gutted to lose the boy, hes been a joy to watch, and has scored some excellent goals. crying.gif

Hope you enjoy him Ian, you and all the other Royals and i hope he does well for you.

city.gif

Thanks mate and I am sure he will do great. We won't break him! honest laugh.gif

I think this is the main missing piece of the jigsaw for us, we will have a strikeforce as good as any next season couple with an already mean defense. Hoping and expecting everything done tomorrow.

Might seem a bit silly to post this, but the school I work at went swimming today at the University pool, and nearly all the first team were there, INCLUDING Leroy, he is still training with them.  They were having a swim, and Leroy was definitely still part of the group.

Dollymarie

Although I know I should be interested in the main point of your post, leroy still training. But I can't help being distracted by the thoughts of our boys in the pool! wub.gifbiggrin.gif

Aw Dolly you get all the tough jobs huh?

Thanks mate and I am sure he will do great. We won't break him! honest  laugh.gif

I think this is the main missing piece of the jigsaw for us, we will have a strikeforce as good as any next season couple with an already mean defense. Hoping and expecting everything done tomorrow.

Must say ,he has only performed one season at league 1 he may not even perform but i suppose he has to try goodluck

Might seem a bit silly to post this, but the school I work at went swimming today at the University pool, and nearly all the first team were there, INCLUDING Leroy, he is still training with them.  They were having a swim, and Leroy was definitely still part of the group.

Dollymarie

SO he is rerady to come back in january like all the others he still needs to know his teammates

Guest mesa boogie
bet your glad hes gone, knowone to rip you apart in the friendly...oh no wait theres - stewart, brooker etc. dance.gif

Well, we've got Jimmy 'Wolverine' Hunt.

Archived