IGNORED

The Curse Of The Incider T-shirt!

bobby

Now I don't know how many people have noticed but, please can the Incider not print anymore T-shirts and particularly not of my fav players!

T-shirts by the Incider (in recent years at least)

Lee Miller - played virtually no games last season, now sold

Tommy - played few games last season, now sold

Lita - excellent season, but maybe on his way

Murray - poor season (?) hope for better this season

Please do not print a Stewart T-shirt!!!!! biggrin.gif

Guest Kustard

To be honest whatever shirt had been printed it was likely that player would be sold or on the verge of it. The team has changed so much in a year, its unbelievable!! I just wish that Tinnion hadn't changed the team he inherited from Wilson quite that much!!

I would rather buy an Incider T-shirt than the away shirt right now...can I start a petition for a Scuse one...we haven't lost a game since he has been in the team smile.gif

Please do not print a Stewart T-shirt!!!!!  biggrin.gif

Are you sure they haven't already? ph34r.gif

I thought I saw one recently on the official web-site; still what would I know unsure.gif

edit: stop typing so damn fast Ford! ohmy.gif

I would rather buy an Incider T-shirt than the away shirt right now...can I start a petition for a Scuse one...we haven't lost a game since he has been in the team  smile.gif

Hear hear!

I'd definately be purchasing a Cole Skuse one if it came out; even if it consisted of the worst combination of colours ever tried on a garment of clothing, like gold and sky blue, for example.

• Admin
Hear hear!

I'd definately be purchasing a Cole Skuse one if it came out; even if it consisted of the worst combination of colours ever tried on a garment of clothing, like gold and sky blue, for example.

What if it was gold and sky blue but also had a distinctively off-putting collar as well?

Guest Kustard
he played against Luton, lost 5-0 (yes i know he was sub)

I just had it in my head that Wrexham at home was his debut...maybe they meant full debut. Anyways, can't go wrong with Scuse in the team.

Archived