IGNORED

Replacement For....

Guest TimC_BCFC

Guest TimC_BCFC

....you know who.

Who would you like to see? Personally I would like to see Beckett here as his replacement as we know he can score goals at this level.

Beckett is injury prone and has little or no pace. Would like to see Boyd here but think he will be priced out of the market. Maybe McLeod? he is 20 and very quick, gave us a hard time last season and I think he is contract is up next year.

Guest TimC_BCFC
Beckett is injury prone and has little or no pace. Would like to see Boyd here but think he will be priced out of the market. Maybe McLeod?  he is 20 and very quick, gave us a hard time last season and I think he is contract is up next year.

Granted he has little pace but can find the back of the net. IMO Hartlepool will be asking too much for Boyd and if we got around the million pound mark for Lita we could get Beckett for around 200k and still have 800k left over.

Guest TimC_BCFC
Beckett is not only injury prone but has publically stated his desire to stay in the North.

Just noticed he had signed for Oldham anyway sad.gif Any other ideas then?

Guest TimC_BCFC
What about Tranmere's Iain Hume? Always looked good to me. Probably be too expensive though(even if he was remotely interested in signing for us!)

I thought he was going to Sheffield Wednesday.

Archived