IGNORED

Our Forwards....

MATT BCFC

....Brooker, Gillespie, Stewart and Cotteril am I right in saying Brooker's the only one to have scored a goal for Bristol City in the first team?

Which is a bit worrying, I'm sure Stewart will have no problem getting his first goal lets just hope Cotteril and Gillespie wont have to much trouble getting there first goal

....Brooker, Gillespie, Stewart and Cotteril am I right in saying Brooker's the only one to have scored a goal for Bristol City in the first team?

Which is a bit worrying, I'm sure Stewart will have no problem getting his first goal lets just hope Cotteril and Gillespie wont have to much trouble getting there first goal

Only 4 - i remember Tinman was determined to have 6 last season.

Think we'll end up with one more anyway.

No reason why Cotterill and Gillespie won't score well. Gillespie especially if given an early starting place, needs to break his duck early though.

Cotterill likely, as things stand, to be stranded out on the wing so may be no real chance to guage his goal scoring capabilities for a while.

The important thing is the fans are right behind these two from the start.

i beleive that Gillespie will have a great season with us next season. Every time i see Gilly play, he is always determined and knows where the goal is. He'll have no problems finding goals when called up-on. Cotterills really the one i am worried about when it comes to scoring goals.

Archived