IGNORED

Lita Exposed

Crackers Corner

that he needs to bring in new players (one or two in his words) as there are only 15 fit outfield players as of today. he's blaming agents and rueing losing lita and coughlin.

Towards the end of the interview he says he wants FOUR new players and that he will have to get loans/free's because NO MONEY will be made available....those of you who backed city to win promotion....hard luck.

Tinman seems hacked off with the whole Leroy saga and questions how we are to succeed if we keep selling our best players. Amen to that...the fact that none of the money will be made available suggests to me that they budgeted for Leroys departure all along, anyone who thinks otherwise should wake up.

Towards the end of the interview he says he wants FOUR new players and that he will have to get loans/free's because NO MONEY will be made available....those of you who backed city to win promotion....hard luck.

Tinman seems hacked off with the whole Leroy saga and questions how we are to succeed if we keep selling our best players.  Amen to that...the fact that none of the money will be made available suggests to me that they budgeted for Leroys departure all along, anyone who thinks otherwise should wake up.

i know it doesnt bode well with the manager giving a past mortem on the season before a ball has been kicked with what ifs. banghead.gif we need the board to help him get some players in now or come christmas our small squad will really get found out with injuries etc. mad.gif

Archived