IGNORED

Who Will Arive Now

wurzel920

Now that the dust has nearly settled on the departure of LL and Tinnion saying he is looking to bring in some new faces to are thread bare squad who do you tink he will bring in. Luke Beckett has gone back to Oldham how about steve staunton heard he was on a free maybe the experience we need.

If you watch the world interview with Tins from yesterday he states that he won't see much money if any at all and is only looking at loan options sad.gif

If you watch the world interview with Tins from yesterday he states that he won't see much money and is looking at loan options sad.gif

There must be some floating about, I mean last week we'd offered around £125k for Coughlan when we didnt even have a million. So surely there's got to be something dunno.gifdunno.gif

• Admin
Now that the dust has nearly settled on the departure of LL and Tinnion saying he is looking to bring in some new faces to are thread bare squad who do you tink he will bring in.  Luke Beckett has gone back to Oldham how about steve staunton heard he was on a free maybe the experience we need.

If we have the funds I would add Grant Holt to our forward ranks.....you'd then be picking two from Brooker/Holt & Stewart/Gilly/Cotts.

I'd also test Hartlepool's resolve by placing some "enquiries with numbers" to them about Michael Nelson.

If we have the funds I would add Grant Holt to our forward ranks.....you'd then be picking two from Brooker/Holt & Stewart/Gilly/Cotts.

I'd also test Hartlepool's resolve by placing some "enquiries with numbers" to them about Michael Nelson.

Wouldn't mind seeing another double raid (as we did with Swindon) for Nelson and Boyd

The reason he sayes there is no money as he dosnt want to alert other clubs to the fact that there is x amount of money to be spent as the prices for players will suddenly increase when we become linked to them. you can keep your goater and pay the money to Man C glad we got the money upfrount after there shananagans with goater and the lack of a payment so goater does not play

Archived