IGNORED

Tinnion On Gwr

Dollymarie

Just caught a brief interview with Tinnion on GWR radio, and he didnt seem at all happy with Leroys departure.

He was asked if he thought leaving would be good for Leroy, and Tinman said "No I think he should be here with us, I don't want him leaving" (he said something about all the goals he had scored for us, and that he had wanted Leroy to stay and help the club into the championship.)

So a little bit of unrest in the camp.

Dollymarie

(should be on the anews again at 3 o clock)

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I wouldn't be happy being on GWR full stop. Bush and Troy are (can I say ######s?-no? fine) on in the morning.

Yes the sooner they are removed from the gene pool for the good of humanity the better!

You and Dr F could do a double act; A perverted Gynacologist and a drunken media presenter would be hours of fun!

• SC&T Board Members

From a footballing point of view of course the manager can't be 'happy' losing a 29-goal striker, but you have to hope that Tinman is enough of a realist to accept that as the manager of a third division club that is the name of the game. Dario Gradi at Crewe gets praised by all and sundry for bringing on youngsters and then selling them for good money. On this occasion, so should Tinman ... he's made the club more cash in the last 12 months through this sale alone than most of his predecessors in the Ashton Gate hot seat.

So, yes like any manager I'm sure he'd like dozens of great players in his squad, but as a 37-year old (is that what he is?) who's been in the game all his adult life, he knows the score. At third division level, you have to sell when made an offer like this one. Let's hope he can carry on spotting such talent ... for instance, that Dave Cotterill will prove him just as right this coming season as Leroy did last.

Guest MaloneFM
Yes the sooner they are removed from the gene pool for the good of humanity the better!

You and Dr F could do a double act; A perverted Gynacologist and a drunken media presenter would be hours of fun!

Why thank you Wills! We'd have you on as a guest and we wouldn't laugh at bugger all they way they do.

Archived