IGNORED

Thanks

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

thanx for leaving us when we need u most

theres a new level of belief this season for city gettin out this crap division and u hav to leave when yer needed the most

now u hav joined the rest who left wen they wer needed

so thanx..

Guest BCFC_JOHNERZ_88

difference tommy

doc=driven out n wasnt needed any longer

leroy lita= very very important, had evrything going for him

Fair play to him for moving somewhere where he has a slim chance of premiership football. Something we will never have unless the board give the £1m to Tinnion to replace him or strengthen the squad even more.

We must get out of this division this coming season or I feel that we will just contuinue to rot.

I am getting tired of situations like this and IF Coles leaves then our team would have gone from looking very strong to one that looks like we'll end up mid-table, Marcus Stewart included.

MM

And that was readings biggest biggest ever signing!!! How can it be a serious step up?

No good luck from me, just fed up with players like lita wanting to cash in and be selfish with no respect to the hand that fed them.

Remember....... You aint bigger than the club , and doing what you have have done with regard to not signing a new deal here makes lita not worthy to wear a City shirt.

What goes around comes around. Glad he's gone if that's how it is city.gif

Guest citycityman

gggrrr, tommy is was a unfit, a smoker, a drinker, an overwieght waste of space, he was meant to be out captain, only under Wilson did he even show ambition to be one of those, he had no respect for Tinnion when he came in, went back heavier on the fags, got his chance for Northern Ireland in a big game against England and blew that one because he couldnt keep up with international pace... Tommy D, Good ridence, Leroy, good luck my son

thanx for leaving us when we need u most

theres a new level of belief this season for city gettin out this crap division and u hav to leave when yer needed the most

now u hav joined the rest who left wen they wer needed

so thanx..

Don't be so stupid. Its good business and there isn't a club in our division, let alone the Championship who would've done any different.

Good luck Leroy and thanks for everything.

Tommy Doc was forced out. He did not want to leave.

rofl2br.gif

He forced himself out......he was given many chances to get himself right but he remained unfit, indisciplined and a bad apple!

First game for QPR........ordered off the pitch, says it all really.

As for Lita, he'll get no understanding from me, he's got what he wanted all along....now fluck off!

I can't help but feel frustrated by his leaving, but if he wasn't wanting a new contract, then 1m is fine, and thanks Leroy

I still remember you coming off the bench once as an 18 year old, and I said to my mate "this kid will make it", I'm glad I appear to be right.

and good riddence neo wih that language we wont be seeing you on here for a while!

I'll try to worry about that at some stage in my busy day. It happens.

Idiot!

You met me then. I believe the idiots are the ones sooo upset that Leroy has gone, but, hey, it's all about opinions!

Archived