IGNORED

Dry Your Eyes Whiners!

Guest MaloneFM

Guest MaloneFM

LET'S BUY TONY THORPE!

Its a transfer record for Reading. Lita is there for four years. Apart from when he comes back here on loan.

He's happy-cha CHINNGG!! We're happy!

Wait for the tears.... crying.gif

Guest MaloneFM

RIGHT! Put your order in here....

Bling for the Lord..nach...Pimms for the voice...nach....natch anyone?

Come on its a mill we aint going to blow it on some snotty thick headed footballer. Uncle Brian has opened the cheque book.

Who fancies going to the pictures? Popcorn and ticket on Sir Steve Purdown and Lord Colin Sex

Guest The Groundwell Cider Red

Thats a good idea there, maybe skeletor could do a little jig to cos we have a............. MILLION POUNDS!!!! w00t.gif

Guest MaloneFM
think you could with a few drinks,

especially with this weather you must feel so dehydrated losing a lita  rofl2br.gif

Yes get the litre/lita joke..been doing it for ages..get a proper scriptwriter love.

Wanna borrow a tenner? HAH! PSYCHE! WE GOT A MILLION POUNDS OF YOUR GATE MONEY AND WE ARE HAVING A LAUGH!

Yes get the litre/lita joke..been doing it for ages..get a proper scriptwriter love.

Wanna borrow a tenner? HAH! PSYCHE! WE GOT A MILLION POUNDS OF YOUR GATE MONEY AND WE ARE HAVING A LAUGH!

no you got a million pounds out of our chairmans wallet.... didnt even come out of our budgeted transfer fund, wahoooo.

remember guys we are a far older club than bristol city(so don't give me plastic), we have averaged more for the last 10 years, we have more money and a nicer ground.

jealousy wub.gif deary me.

kitson and lita - god that sounds good

no you got a million pounds out of our chairmans wallet.... didnt even come out of our budgeted transfer fund, wahoooo.

remember guys we are a far older club than bristol city(so don't give me plastic), we have averaged more for the last 10 years, we have more money and a nicer ground.

jealousy  wub.gif deary me.

still reading just a conveinience stop off the M4, besides you cant even fill your ground doh.gif and you seem to finish in the top 8 of the CHAMPIONSHIP!

Guest MaloneFM

Bouncy castle, jelly cake AND ice cream..and a few hundred thousand to spare..against two over paid sulky footballers..which sounds better now?

Jealous? Are you? Really? Never mind we will save you some cake...HAH!

still reading just a conveinience stop off the M4, besides you cant even fill your ground  doh.gif and you seem to finish in the top 8 of the CHAMPIONSHIP!

least we are in the championship mate Hmm,

sorry and your not a stop off the m4?

championship with lita and we are having a laugh.... chant6ez.gif

by the way maybe you should fill your ground instead? Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Guest MaloneFM
umm Leroy Lita completes his move to Reading FC on a three year deal for 1 million Pounds??  razz.gif

look its obviously a big thing to you so....Leroy Little has signed for who is it again? Oh yes a team in berkshire for....ONE...MILLION....QUID!

Happy? Good.

least we are in the championship mate Hmm,

sorry and your not a stop off the m4?

championship with lita and we are having a laugh.... chant6ez.gif

by the way maybe you should fill your ground instead? Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

eeerrrr thats what i was trying to say, YOUR IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP FINISHING TOP 8 AND YOU CANT FILL YOUR GROUND! we still get around 12000 average in LEAGUE 1

12,000 and your a city? Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Says the chelsea rent boys whistling.gif

Guest MaloneFM

The 'championship' being? Oh yes the 2nd division. So a third division player has been bought by a 2nd division club for......

A MILLION QUID?

How much did he cost us?

Well never mind that now thanks for your business there's the door don't keep the receipt and don't listen to a Mr Hollowhead in the car park. He thinks he has a bargain as well.

Good day!

NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND AND NINETY EIGHT...NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND AND NINETY NINE...sorry did you say something...

Careful Rog , numbers. You know what you are like with numbers .... Words are your strong point , leave the numbers to someone else . whistling.gif

One million pounds . Bloody good business if you ask me . laugh.gif

Can you add a couple of tickets for Springsteen on to the shopping list .

dance.gif  Dry your eyes mate, I know its hard to take but we all have to accept.....

A Million Up Fronts a Good Fee!  dance.gif

And we can have another party when he moves onto a Premiership team next summer and we get our "sizeable sell on fee".

We could make this party an annual event - July 14th forever more known as Lita Day!

chant6ez.gifchant6ez.gif

Guest MaloneFM
dance.gif  Dry your eyes mate, I know its hard to take but we all have to accept.....

A Million Up Fronts a Good Fee!  dance.gif

Yes but as our cockney chum points out we are not a 2nd divisio...sorry...CHAMPIONSHIP club. Till 06/07 season anyway.

Hello is that the bank? I'd like a balance check please....HOW MUCH? w00t.gif

Guest MaloneFM
Can you add a couple of tickets for Springsteen on to the shopping list .

Tickets? TICKETS?

We could now play him up front with Stewart. Until some sucker buys him off us for 5 million. Afternoon Mr Madjeski.

Archived