IGNORED

How Much Was He Worth 12 Mnths Ago ?

rayer

Before given his break by Tins, if we sold him 12 months ago, how much do you think he was worth.

How much do you think  Cottrell, Skuse, Gilly etc will be worth in 12 mnths time.

city.gif

Leroy would have been worth next to nothing - which is a huge credit to tinnion for giving him a chance. Tinnion's handling of leroy has effectively earnt the club £1 million! Well done tinman!

city.gif

Leroy would have been worth next to nothing - which is a huge credit to tinnion for giving him a chance. Tinnion's handling of leroy has effectively earnt the club £1 million! Well done tinman!

Indeed!!

However how many fans will be glad of that? They may be glad now but not if we have a slow start!!

The old 'Off with his head' brigade will be out again!!

I for one believe he can take us up this year, regardless of leroy leaving

city.gif

Indeed!!

However how many thanks will be glad of that? They may be glad now but not if we have a slow start!!

The old 'Off with his head' brigade will be out again!!

I for one believe he can take us up this year, regardless of leroy leaving

city.gif

Totally agree with you tinnion is the man to lead us forward lets just hope he is given enough time

If we forget the utterly dreadful football of the first few months, when Tinnion was getting a hang for it, we'd have probably made the playoffs. I can't speak for all games, as due to having commitments most Saturdays I get to, shamefully, far too few games, but we appeared to be far more organised the more the season went on.

It's just a shame we've lost so many squad players this summer.

Guest Moose
If we forget the utterly dreadful football of the first few months, when Tinnion was getting a hang for it, we'd have probably made the playoffs. I can't speak for all games, as due to having commitments most Saturdays I get to, shamefully, far too few games, but we appeared to be far more organised the more the season went on.

If we'd have got just one more point from those dire first couple of months we'd have been there banghead.gif

Having said that, there were times all year when we looked very poor, especially at home. Hopefully not to be repeated praying smiley.gif

Guest roejowland

tinnion didnt make leroy amazin, he always has been, tinnion helped of course, but anybody other than danny wilson would have played lita all season.

tinnion will take us to the prem.

And if we'd of one more than 3 games against a top 14 side since 16oct 2004 then I'm sure we would have made the play-offs.

Ignoring the number of goals that they may score, gillespie and cotterill are better general footballers in terms of their all round play than Lita. But goals are what counts and they could bang in 20 odd and have aprice tag like that of Leroy.

If we'd have got just one more point from those dire first couple of months we'd have been there  banghead.gif

Having said that, there were times all year when we looked very poor, especially at home. Hopefully not to be repeated  praying smiley.gif

Wouldn't you feel much happier to go up in 3rd or better this year, instead of just scraping into the play-offs after a poor season?

Archived