IGNORED

Reading Havent Learnt Their Lesson

Guest citycityman

Guest citycityman

Scott Murry was destined for bigger things, had scored a lot of Goals for City when Reading signed him, ok not for a million but for a fair bit... eeeerr look what happend to him.. He hated it there, when his goal tally dried up he was packed up back down the M4.. wonder if same will happen to Leroy! IN MY DREAMS!

ill just clear up the murray thing....

was a decent player, but not upto div 1 he never had the confidence to take people on, we paid 600k in installments over 18 months or so, when we realised that their was an opportunity to let him go back to city everyone was happy with the deal, and you cancelled the installments so we ended up paying like 350k or so.

Guest MaloneFM
ill just clear up the murray thing....

was a decent player, but not upto div 1 he never had the confidence to take people on, we paid 600k in installments over 18 months or so, when we realised that their was an opportunity to let him go back to city everyone was happy with the deal, and you cancelled the installments so we ended up paying like 350k or so.

in other words CLANG! If you know so much about football and finances you should have phoned Madjeski last night and said...HOW MUCH?

By the way your other whiney thread is just FLYING along...jolly well done you smile.gif

Guest MaloneFM
the reason its flying along is because facts are facts mate, and you all know its true and you cant argue with it, it simple.

Spend the 1 million wisely.

Put it this way, you could be worse you could be rovers  laugh.gif

Ok sarcasm S-A-R-C-A-S-M. Umm..never mind. We are soending your million quiddies on a bloody good knees up with jelly and ice cream and ting.

And you could be Oxford.

Ok sarcasm S-A-R-C-A-S-M. Umm..never mind. We are soending your million quiddies on a bloody good knees up with jelly and ice cream and ting.

And you could be Oxford.

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. oxford who are they?

i feel glad one of madejski's 500 million has gone to a nice little club like you, its like helping out a little cousin, we're doing our bit for the community.

can i have some ice cream and cake? i promise not to be mean, look ill even bring some chocolate sauce funded out of my own pocket and a 24 crate of fosters?

Hmm, I bet there's a smilie on here that conveys laughter but I'm too lazy to look for it. oxford who are they?

i feel glad one of madejski's 500 million has gone to a nice little club like you, its like helping out a little cousin, we're doing our bit for the community.

can i have some ice cream and cake? i promise not to be mean, look ill even bring some chocolate sauce funded out of my own pocket and a 24 crate of fosters?

I don't believe why a Reading fan is on here whose club has just spent a Million quid on a 1 season performance, who is inconsistent and unproven. I would worry mate. Goodbye..

Guest MaloneFM
I don't believe why a Reading fan is on here whose club has just spent a Million quid on a 1 season performance, who is inconsistent and unproven. I would worry mate. Goodbye..

He is on his mates sign on name. Can he do that? Fine him ooh I'd say a MILLION QUID!

because we don;t struggle for money like you? and who else thinks 29 goals a season for a 20 year old is unproven?

had my fun back off to check the official site to see if they have a pic of leroy in a reading shirt chant6ez.gif

nice arguing with you, end of the day we had some good games in division 2 one of us moved on, one didnt.

Murray was sent back here, because coppell is an idiot and didn't want to play him, Murray would have been phenomenal(sp?) had alan pardew not resigned and joined west ham. He was just unfortunate with the change of manager. I can see Leroy playing in the premiership in a few seasons time, and not necesessarly with reading.

Guest MaloneFM
because we don;t struggle for money like you? and who else thinks 29 goals a season for a 20 year old is unproven?

had my fun back off to check the official site to see if they have a pic of leroy in a reading shirt  chant6ez.gif

nice arguing with you, end of the day we had some good games in division 2 one of us moved on, one didnt.

But you didn't argue. You just handed over a MILLION quid for an unproven footballer who will stab you in the back and then tried to justify it.

had my fun back off to check the official site to see if they have a pic of leroy in a reading shirt  chant6ez.gif

Oh are you still here. Thanks for the money. Your loss... biggrin.gif

Murray was sent back here, because coppell is an idiot and didn't want to play him, Murray would have been phenomenal(sp?) had alan pardew not resigned and joined west ham. He was just unfortunate with the change of manager. I can see Leroy playing in the premiership in a few seasons time, and not necesessarly with reading.

spot on.

Guest Dorset Red
...You just handed over a MILLION quid for an unproven footballer who will stab you in the back and then tried to justify it.

Would this be the same "unproven footballer" all your mates on here have been BEGGING to stay?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA rofl2br.gif

Looks like you're going to be waiting at least another 50 years for a league title of any description.

Would this be the same "unproven footballer" all your mates on here have been BEGGING to stay?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  rofl2br.gif

Looks like you're going to be waiting at least another 50 years for a league title of any description.

And your team will do well right? Even though your best players abondoned your club....Don't shout too loudly if I was you.

I just can't see Leroy settling up north. But good luck to him. Plus £1m in the kitty niceness, and when did Reading have £500m ?  ohmy.gif  ph34r.gif

Settling up north???? haha its about half an hour down the road!Leroy could still live here if he wanted! and Leroy is quality wherever he'd have gone and is next season he will score alot of goals, last season we were nothing without him, he made goals out of nothing, so many times he won us games, Reading have spent their money well in my opinion, I hate them, But good luck to Lita

the reason its flying along is because facts are facts mate, and you all know its true and you cant argue with it, it simple.

Spend the 1 million wisely.

Put it this way, you could be worse you could be rovers  laugh.gif

hARSE BUT FAIR BUT don't COUNT YUR CHICKENS!

thats nice ,anyway how is the holiday majeski inn....you don't strugge for moeny? lmoaoooooooooooooooooooo what was yur gate last year??

Murray was sent back here, because coppell is an idiot and didn't want to play him, Murray would have been phenomenal(sp?) had alan pardew not resigned and joined west ham. He was just unfortunate with the change of manager.

Nah. I saw Murray play a few times under Pardew. Blew VERY hot and cold. But mostly cold.

Had a couple of good game against the dross of the division (Derby) but was well out of his depth against anyone even moderately half decent. Competent squad player at Championship level, and that's about it.

Great bit of business to cut our losses and send him back. Shame we couldn't do the same with Goater. sad.gif

Archived